*Chapter 7*

I walk into the house Isaac's behind me as one of the teal doors shut behind us. I look over to Iris with a pillow over her head sitting on the couch with Nora and Corbin sitting next to her trying to give her water and Advil. Nora acts like all our moms most of the time, always making sure we are okay.

"Ugh can you not slam the door, it's so loud." Iris says pushing off the pillow and taking the Advil, she looks up at me and Isaac her eyes bouncing between us narrowing.

"Also, who the fuck took my car I swear if there's one scratch-"

"I took it, now can you please put that pillow back on your face?" Isaac says throwing her keys into the bowl and goes over to the fridge to get the very little fruit that's in the fridge to make a smoothie. I have to get groceries with Jeremy later, if he's not shriveled up in his bed like a Victorian child dying from Scarlett fever from his hangover, I think putting back Liam's keys into the bowl as well.

"Oh, shut up-" she narrows her eyes at me and Isaac and then our swimsuits. "Wait what the hell were you guys doing out together, in swimsuits?"

I look over to Isaac and he looks at me back grabbing the blender from under the sink.

"Once Jeremy, Liam, and Bailey wake up we'll tell you" I say, Nora looks at both of us shaking her head as Corbin lift one eyebrow at Isaac.

"Summer Aurora Black if you don't tell me-" Isaac cuts her off turning of the blender then looking up at her with a grin. Something in my chest moves as his smile breaks free from his grin, woah. I shut out that thought quicker then it came. No what the hell was that this is what we are not gonna do. I get torn out of thoughts as I hear an Extremely loud groan come down the stairs.

"I think we woke up sleeping beauty. I say when Isaac stops the blender realizing the groan was Jeremy, yep most definitely hungover. He tends to act like he's dying and then acts like he the spawn of a demon, dramatic as always.

Isaac laughs, wait did he just laugh at something I said? You know maybe hell is freezing over.

"Will you shut the fuck up with the blender before I put your head in it and then feed it to the fish in the waterway!" I hear Jeremy yell in a raspy voice.

Me and Nora look over at each other covering our hands with our mouths laughing. I walk over to the cabinet grabbing a glass then putting it on the counter and sliding it Isaac way indicating for him to pour it up with the smoothie. He hands it back to me when I hear soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey guys" Bailey says rounding the corner into the kitchen running into my chest.

"Oh, shit sorry" she says looking at me and then her eyes move to Isaac who's standing next to me. "Wait why are guys in bathing suits and your hair wet?" I sigh looking over at Issacs again.

"Once everyone wakes up ill tell you" I whisper to her making sure Iris doesn't hear so she doesn't bring up the subject again. She walks away towards the couch grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

"And what are we gonna tell them exactly" Isaac leans down to whisper in my ear, his hot breath skidding across my ear as I break out in a shiver.

"That you made a deal with me to get your ex back" I say moving my face towards his face where he just whispered in my ear, our faces nearly inches apart. I look up and his eyes flare the slightest bit as we make eye contact and he looks down, I swear his gaze just dropped to my lips. He leans down to whisper in my ear again.

"Be careful" He says his blue eyes clashing into my green ones.

I swallow as he pulls away still making eye contact with me. I hear a throat clear as I tear my gaze away from Isaacs and look over at to a confused Liam, he looks at me and raises one eyebrow as I feel my ears heating.

"Good morning" He hesitated to say, his eyebrows drawing in together.

"Hey, morning" I say moving past him towards the couch sitting next to Bailey. I look up to the ceiling hearing a door slam making me jump.

"Oh, shit here comes Satan" Liam says from the kitchen. Jeremy comes around the corner in pajama pants and a black hoodie on with the hood covering his purple rimmed eyes.

"Isaac, im going to shove the blender so far up your ass im-" He stops talking when Nora cuts him off.

"Okay sit down, before you punch someone" she says leading him onto the couch handing him another water and 3 Advil. I look at him next to me and side eyes me before stealing the blanket off my body and putting it on himself rolling over facing the cushions in the couch.

"Hey what the hell-" I get cut off when he turns around taking the pillow he was laying on and shoving it over my face."

"Shh this won't hurt" he says trying to suffocate me. I grab the pillow out of his grasp and threw it behind the couch as he groans.

"Okay Summer before Jeremy tries to kill you again; can you tell us why you and Isaac where out this morning?" Iris asks. I Look over to Isaac sighing. He walks over and sits down on the couch, and we start talking.