*Chapter 13*

The chatter of people's voice fills my ear as I walk in on Issacs arm, still getting use to that to. The party is getting thrown at There parents country club, the main building is where the bars at and the food and catering is outside.

"Did u bring a flask by chance?" I whispered in his ear.

"Is the adrenaline from being around me not enough?" He says smirking and then I elbow him in chest, and he drops it and glares at me.

"No but you do need to work on your ego." I feel a presence to my left and look up and see Liam in a tux and is walking backwards next to me and Isaac as we head out of the back doors.

"Hello little sis" He tried to rub the top of my hair but not before I duck.

"Touch my hair and you die." I point at him.

"I think your spending to much time with Isaac if you're starting to threaten people." Isaac glares at Liam and leads us towards the table where Iris, Jeremy, Corbin and Bailey sit. I notice when I sit next to Iris a that Jeremys hand is on Iris thigh under the table. I shoot a glance at Isaac, and he looks down and raises his eyebrows.

"Did you ever text Amber about when you're meeting her up for lunch?" I asked him and then leaned back my chair and stole 2 drinks off a waiter's drink while he's not looking and placing one in front of me and Isaac.

"Yea she said tomorrow at 1."

"That's nice, I have to work tomorrow but you're telling me about it when I get home, you know this whole deal is like a peace pact between us, I don't think I've threatened to kill you since maybe 3 weeks ago." I sip from my drink, and he lets out a low chuckle.

"You say those threats like you could actually kill me." He says still chuckling.

"Wanna bet, I have $10 in my purse?"

"My life is much more than $10" he says.

"Are you sure?" Nora says next to him.

"Don't be jealous now Nor's." He says to her, and I laugh. I hear feedback from a speaker and look over from the table where Issacs and Nora's Dad stand with a microphone near the back of the patio.

"Hello, thank you all for coming and welcome to the Annual summer solstice party." Everyone claps and cheers and he laugh "I want to thank Atlas and Alice Tate for helping with the majority of funding for tonight and also selecting me and My wife as hosts."

"Best hosts in my opinion!" Isaac yells towards his dad and the crowd laughs and Nora elbows him in his side to be quiet.

Ambers parents raise their glasses towards where Mr. Asher stands from there table in the front, I look to the right of her dad and see the back of Ambers red hair and the back of her dark red dress, wait is that the dress im wearing?

I scoff "She's wearing my dress." I say quiet enough for only my table to hear.

"Alrighty, again thank you all for coming and enjoy tonight!" he says before taking Mrs. Asher's' hand and walking towards their table.

"What?" Isaac says, looking towards Amber and wincing.

"Yikes, isn't that like a rule in girl code or something?" Liam says.

"Well, no because she hates me and is trying to steal my fake boyfriend." I say.

"Well, it looks better on Summer anyways, red is not her color." Corbin says, tilting his head and analyzing her.

"Its fine, just annoying." I sigh and start eating the bread the waiters gave out.

After we finish eating everyone is either dancing, talking or at the bar. Im sitting down still while Iris and Jeremy dance, again they aren't doing a great job at hiding it but maybe everyone else is just use to them being all, touchy. Nora, Bailey and I are talking to her Parents about work and our plans for the fourth of July which is still in a couple weeks away.