*Chapter 11*

I wake up in my bed with the same clothes still on. A strong ache in my head. I lift my head off the pillow. I sit up staring outside of the 2 doors. It's still dark out, I fumble out for my phone that's on my nightstand knocking over my purse in the process. I look down at my phone the light illuminating my room, 4:07 AM the time reads on my phone. Wait, how did I even get out of the car? I probably woke up and forgot about me walking in the house, I tend to forget things when im half asleep, like any person. Or maybe Isaac carried me in. I throw the blanket that's over my dress off me and step on floor, I look down at my feet seeing that my 1 shoe isn't on my foot. I change out of the dress into a big tee shirt and pajama shorts. I open the door to my room stepping out and making sure to be quiet, so I don't wake up Isaac that's still sleeping in the room next to mine. I walk into the kitchen, moonlight pores through large windows. I walk to the cabinet pulling out a glass and filling it up with water. I sit down on the marble counter and tuck in my legs and look out the side window in the living room. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, and is that giggling? Oh god please don't be one of my brothers or Corbin's hookups. I look around the stairs and Iris comes down. Wait Iris, the room is downstairs not upstairs. I look and see another shadow coming down the stairs, Wait is that, Jeremy? They stop in the bottom of the stairs Jeremy behind Iris as they notice me sitting on the counter. I notice what they're wearing, oh my god there's no way. Jeremy, which is in boxers and Iris in the t shirt Jeremy was wearing at the party. My jaw drops as I stare at them, and they stare back wide eyed.

"It's a dream summer go back to bed." Jeremy says trying to not believe what im seeing.

"Are you guys..." I wave my hands around at them.

"Um, well" Iris says coughing.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you guys and you never told me?" I whisper yell at Iris. If Iris and Jeremy are actual sleeping together and sneaking around Im going into cardiac arrest. And I also have so many questions.

"You can't tell anyone." Jeremy says walking over with iris towards the kitchen and grabs a blanket off the couch to cover his body with.

"What why?" I ask.

"Because we don't want to make it awkward if something does happen between us and make it weird for the group."

"Okay I won't tell anyone, first off I have so many questions-" I say before getting cut off.

"What the fuck? Am I dreaming?" I turn around and see Isaac standing at the entrance of the kitchen staring at Iris and Jeremy.

"Fuck, well this is just golden." Jeremy says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You guys serious don't tell anyone else." Iris says looking between me and Isaac.

"So, you guys are sleeping together?" Isaac asks.

"Wait you knew?" I turn to him and ask.

"Well, I had my suspicions, have you seen the way they act around each other? There like middle schoolers flirting for the first time with their crush."

"Hey-" Iris tries to argue with Isaac.

"Iris, we need go back upstairs before anyone else wakes up."

"Okay fine, forget you saw anything" she says to us and walks back over to the stairs. Jeremey guides Iris back up the stairs holding onto the small of her back. I stare at the stairs and look over to Isaac who's watching the stairs, his head tilted.

"Well, I was not expecting that, like ever." I whisper and hop off the counter to refill my water.

"I mean at least I know my suspicions were right." He walks over and leans his body against the counter across from where I was sitting and crosses his legs. Silents falls between us, and I turn my head to look out the window again. I recap the craziest night that was tonight and remember, I kissed him. I totally forgot about that. The kiss, the one I really hope he didn't feel as much as I did. I did kiss him to get the kiss over with, but it felt like something happened between us that wasn't an act, And I hate that it felt like that, I mean its Isaac. There's no way im gonna give in to liking him like that.

"Isaac about the kiss-"

"Its fine, I get we had to do it when she was right there." A feeling of relief goes through my chest but also something else, sadness. Nope, Im not sad that he didn't feel anything too, he likes Amber that's the whole Reason why he asked you to do this to get back amber I remind myself.

"Okay good, I was just making sure you weren't mad at me for kissing you before making sure you wanted to in front of her." Nope, I was going to see if you felt something, but you didn't and it's okay because I don't want feel like that towards you anyways, I want to say but don't. "Oh, also I have a question. Did you carry me in the house?"

"Oh, yea you were passed out and just thought it was better if I just carried you in." Damnit Isaac, so he did take off my shoe and covered me up and he also took my keys, so I didn't drive earlier.

"Well thanks for not waking me up, and again thank you for what you did with that guy."

"Yeah, no problem." Silence falls over us as we both stare out the window and I take a sip of my water.

"Amber came up to me at the party actually." He says and I choke on my water.

"Oh really? What did she say?" I say coughing.

"She told me she wants to have lunch with me to catch up and she also said she think im a dumbass for dating you.'

"Oh well that's expected but it's also good that she wants to get lunch." Okay this is good because the quicker me and Isaac go back to hating each other the less time these stupid ass thoughts can go away about him.

"Yea, well im gonna push that thought of Jeremy and Iris fucking and go to bed. Goodnight dumbass."

"Copy that, and you're a dick." I say back to him before he walks back to his room around the corner, shutting his door behind him.