*Chapter 16*

"Summer! Summer, can you hear me?" I hear a faint voice call out from the frail shrivel of my consciousness. "Summer! Wake up please." I feel a cold liquid run over my hair and left side of my head. My eyes flutter open seeing silhouettes of people hover over me the stars of the night sky behind them. My vision begins to clear as I see soaking wet Isaac hover over me his hand on my cheek, Liam to his left and Nora holding a towel to my head and Iris holding a water bottle behind her. My vision become clearer as a throbbing pain shoot through my head like a bullet.

"Summer, can you hear me?" Isaac says lightly tapping my check with his hand. I try nodding "Don't move your head Nora trying to clean it." He speaks.

"Clean what?" I grit out through the pain; I lift my hand to my left side of my head and look at my bloody finger. "what the fuck." I whisper winding my eyes as I stare at my fingers.

"You hit your head when you jump and cut it. Liam help me get her up." Liam moves towards me holding up my head as Isaac take my legs and my back and hold me up bridal style. Nora moves with Isaac holding the blood-soaked towel to my head, walking quickly but not too fast to make me bounce in his arms towards the small, wooded trail that leads back to Liam's car.

"Shit I need another towel, Jeremy!" Nora shouts as the towel becomes full of water and blood and drips onto the leaves below us as he picks up speed to the car.

Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip.

"No Summer" Issac taps my cheek as my eyes start to drift shut, still holding me to his chest "Stay awake." He says his voice filled with worry. "Oh god her stomach." He whispers and my eyes drift shut pulling me into darkness.

The smell of Alcohol fills my nose and the faint beeping of machines echoes in my mind, and I open my eyes. The pain in my head from earlier has dulled to a ache as I open my eyes, the fluorescent lights making me blink twice. I feel a warm hand in mine and look up to see Liam sleeping in a chair next to a bed, my hospital bed. My eyes dart around the darkened room to see Isaac's passed out on another chair with Nora. I shoot up in my bed a small needle like pain in my left forearm, I look down seeing an IV and then to my stomach which has a searing dulled pain. Before I can exam my stomach, I see moment from Liam.

"Summer?" I hear Liams raspy voice come from my bedside.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I have so many questions rattling my brain.

"It's okay, you hit your head." He sits up more in his chair as Nora stirs in the corner of the room.

"On what?" I say to him my eyebrows creasing.

"On a rock, do you remember?" I replay the events of what I last remember, getting drunk which already is fucking with my memories doesn't help. I was dancing and the was about to jump and then falling off the ledge and then nothing.

"Not really, what happened? I'm confused." I blink at him.

"You fell, and tripped or got tripped on someone, I wasn't there only Bailey was until we heard you yell. You hit your head" He clears his throat "And your left side hit the rock below it and then hit the water. I was about to jump in but Issac jumped before me right after you and you weren't coming back up for air." He let out a sigh "And he carried you out until we got you back on shore and you kept blacking in and out. Isaac carried you to the car and drove you to the hospital, are you okay?"

"How much blood did I lose? How long have I been here Liam." The realization kicking in.

"A lot, you were bleeding when he pulled you out, and you have only been here for a couple hours." He checks his watch "Its 4am, and you have 4 stiches on your head, you also have a broken finger and 2 broken toes "He say nodding to me to my hand and your-." He gets cut off by Nora.

"Summer, god, are you okay?" Nora jumps out of her chair so quick even I get whiplash and he runs over to me stroking her hand against the non-stitched side of my hair.

"I'm okay" I hug her.

"Do you need anything, water? an extra blanket?

"A mirror" I say, do you blame me?

"Oh, um okay, it's really not that bad." She says and runs to her purse to find her phone and put the camera on me. Fuck. I turn my head to see my stiches, I look and see the large cut from Infront of my ear running up to eyebrow level of my hair line. I gasp look down at my lip which is busted and my eye which is swallow and bruises. Dried blood covers my hair and some of my neck. Yeah not that bad Nora.

"Also, your stomach is um" Before she can finish, I pull the thin hospital blanket off my body and lift the left side of my gown to see my purple and blue stomach and lower ribs. I gasp with it being covered in bruises is also a bandage rapped around my waist.

I guess my stomach didn't miss the rock either.

I peel up the bandage to peek under it and see a vertical cut with multiply staples. I look away and swallow a sick feeling turning in my stomach. I put the bandage back over my cut and I look down to my leg which also has a huge gravel burn on the left side.

"Isaac wrapped a towel around you once he pulled you out and it was dark, we didn't see you stomach till we got you to car and the towel was blood soaked, there keeping you until tomorrow to run a couple more test and more x-rays."

Oh god mom and dad.

A if Liam can read my thoughts he says, "I called mom and she's on her way with dad. Isaac stirs in his chair and my eyes drift to him.

I have no words for how much I owe him.