*Chapter 9*

Is it bad to say I followed Isaac to his little bike get together? Yes, but to be far he did follow me to the beach this morning. The night sky above me begins to clear as I make it down the main road outside of the neighborhood. I saw Isaac turn out of here 2 minutes ago and I can distantly see his taillight. 10 minutes later I pull into an empty parking lot with a shit ton of people on their bikes, there either talking about the features on their bikes or just riding around the large parking lot. I see Isaac talking to one of the guys. I keep my distance but hell im here now why not have some fun.

"Okay, listen!" a guy with blue hair says shouting to silence everyone. "who's racing tonight?" the guy shouts. Oh, shit like street racing, this could either turn out with a winner or someone getting injured or fined. I look around seeing a handful of people raising their hands, including Isaac. Okay, well that's not surprising and is surprising at the same time. I see he has full gear on boots to helmet. Before I know it, my hand is rising in the air, Okay looks like im doing this. Even if Liam found out he would kill me, and not it the figurative sense.

"Okay, um let's do Isaac first." Blue hair says looking around at the handful of people around me. "Okay um whoever you are." He says pointing at me, shit. Well, I've never done this before and if im being honest this is the stupidest shit I've ever done. And he doesn't even know its me, I kept my helmet on once I got off and im in full gear. I play with the 2 braids coming out of my helmet as I walk up next to Isaac.

"A chick? Issacs defiantly winning now." I heard a young guy say from behind to me, I put up one leather hand and give him my middle finger over my shoulder. Oh, that just pissed me off. I look over to Isaac not saying anything, so he doesn't hear my voice and knows it me.

"Okay so just basically race down the main road until the stop sign down the road, have fun." Blue hair says before throwing his hands out towards our bikes. I look over at Isaac bike, I have a faster bike than him. I get on the bike turning on my bike and kill switch, I pull down the clutch into first gear. I move towards the middle of the road, it being the middle of the night is an advantage. I look over to Isaac who's fixing his helmet. I get ready as blue hair comes between us getting ready to count. This is so stupid.

"Okay ready?" he asks as I give him a node as I face back forward hand resting on the throttle and clutch as my nerves tighten. "3, 2, 1 go!" He shouts as I let go of the clutch hitting the throttle as much, I begin accelerating as I kick down into second gear and then 3rd. Isaac passes me, and he looks over at me as he does. Dick, I push more on the throttle going into 4th gear. I fly past Isaac, my heart beating out of my ears. He starts to catch up to me but is still behind me. I give more to the throttle and kick up into 5th gear. I take deep breaths as I feel air rushing past me, and I leave Isaac behind when I see him start to pick up more speed. It hit me that im going so fast I start to freak out. I see him catch up to me again, but his bike is still not as fast. Im gonna regret this so bad, I kick up into 6th. Oh my god I start flying past trees lining the roads as I see the stop sign on where to stop. I can't hear Issacs from my bike and the ringing in my ears. I fly past the stop sign Isaacs only a couple feet behind and begin to slow down and turn around to go back a little. I Stop at the stop sign trying to catch my breath and I throw my head back, heart still pounding. I stay on my stopped bike for a minute calming down my heart. Oh my god wait I won. I look over to Isaac who's also stopped on his bike and see behind me blue hair and a couple other people coming up to us.

"Isaac that chick just beat you." The same guy from earlier says to him looking at both of us.

"Great observation sherlock homes." Isaac says taking off his helmet and rests on his seat. "Well, who did I beat?" he says leaning towards me as his eyes narrowing a little in recognition before going back to normal dark blue eyes.

I take off my helmet and push the flyways out of my face. "Hey Isaac."

"Summer? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I missed you, and also maybe followed you" I take off my gloves laying them on the seat next to my helmet.

"Are you stupid? You could have gotten yourself killed, wait till your brother hears about-" I cut him off before he can finish is sentence.

"Hell no, you are not telling Liam anything and second off I could ask you the same thing about your racing." I look over to blue hair who staring at us watching the conversation go down.

"You shouldn't be worried about my racing with how fucking fast you were going." He snaps back.

"Isaac, why do you even care? And it was my first race so I don't exactly have the best knowledge on how fast I should be going."

"This was your first race?" a tall blonde guy askes from the groups as he stares at me.

"Yes, but Summer you can't do shit like that." Isaac says finish the blonde guy's question and then turning to me.

"Isaac why do you care so much?" I snapped back turning back on my bike.

"I care a hell of lot more then you think!" He yells back. I jolt my head back; I mean I've heard Isaac yell just not at me. And what does he mean by that? I stare at his face as I pause, putting on my gloves and some weird tingle shoots straight to my heart. Something flashes through his eyes regret. "Forget I said that" he mumbles putting back on his helmet. I turned away, driving back up the main road towards the house as I push this night to the back of my mind, besides the part of my winning.