*Chapter 24*

"Noraaa!" I kick open the door to her room the coffee tray wobbling in my hand. I place the coffee tray on her nightstand and open the blinds to her windows.

"Bitch if you don't close that" She grumbles and snuggles deeper into her pillow the only thing visible is her reddish-brown hair peeking out from under the covers, I don't close it and grab her and my drinks from the tray and sit onto the bed beside her.

"I got you a Mocha" She lifts her head from the pillow and sits up adjusting her Fleetwood Mac shirt.

She gives me a smile before taking the coffee and taking large sips "God I love you"

I lean back on her pillows and take another sip "Well I'm terrified of you without caffeine."

"I'm not that bad I'm just not a morning person" she put her coffee back down and pulls her hair up in a ponytail, her sharp cheek bones and heart shape faced becoming more defined.

"You act like Satan and then act like a ray of sunshine I don't get it."

"You also don't have insomnia girlfriend" she leans her head on my shoulder and rubs her eyes "what time is it anyway?" she asks.

"9 am" I look down at the top of her head.

"Girl, you know damn well it is way to early for me to be up."

"Caffeine didn't kick in yet?" Liam says from the doorway wearing pajama pants and a black shirt.

"I hate you guys" Nora says before picking up her phone and checking her notifications.

"Did you even get me anything?' Liam says, nodding his head towards the tray.

"Your black coffee is the on the left" I say leaning over Nora and handing it to him as he walks towards me.

"I don't get how you like your coffee like that" Nora says eyeing Liams coffee and slams her phone down on the covers and takes another long sip.

"I don't know how you like mochas" he says, and I pick up my phone looking at my notifications from Issac while they bicker, there like old people.

Devils spawn

What time do you get off work??

6:30, why?

I'm picking you up and were going out to eat, also

My parents are annoying the shit out of me to

Come see them.

Italian food?

You already know (:

I smile down at my phone before turning it off and looking back up to Nora and Liam and see Nora staring at my neck "What?" I say.

She moves my shirt down more down my neck and she gasps and hits my arm "Why do you have hickey on your neck? Who? What? Where?"

Fuck, Fuck Fuck, I look over to Liam and see him looking at my neck with his eyes squinted "Oh its nothing" I say shrugging it off. Note to self to kill Isaac later.

"Girl they are all over you neck this is not nothing, oh my god who is your secret hook up?"

I gulp "uh, its no one it was just a one-time thing, anyway I have to go get ready for work" I hop out of her bed and walk run past Liam. If me and Isaac were going to really make it official, we would need to start by telling Nora and Liam. And she is going to be pissed I'm dating anyone let alone her brother. But I also know the longer I wait the more pissed off she's going to be.

Somebody shank me.