*Chapter 10*

I take the food tray from Serena, my new coworker. Issac's parents finally hired me, and I've been at work for about a week now. Although Isaac hasn't talk to me beside a handful of times since we raced. I think he's either mad at me or just because we got into a fight, but he can get over himself. I clock out an hour later, its only the afternoon so hopefully I can go out tonight if im not to tired and do some illegal things. I get on my bike and head towards the house. It's been a quiet week besides Jeremy, he's never quite especially with some girl at 2am. I asked Corbin if he came up with the plan for Isaac to fake date someone, he said yes but he also he wasn't expecting it to be me, but then he said she would probably get more pissed because it was me. I walk into the house seeing Isaac at the bar with Nora, Nora hasn't said much about us fake dating yet, but we also haven't been out together in public yet. I posted a picture on insta of me and him holding hands and I tagged him over his hand. Most unconformable photo I've ever taken.

"Hey Nor's" I say to her taking off my converse and putting them by the front door.

"Were going out to a one of Issacs friends house for a party tonight, are you coming?" She asks looking over at Isaac and me.

"No, she's going Ambers going to be there." Isaac says as I lift brow.

"A little demanding today aren't we?" I put my jacket on the hook and sit on the counter.

"No, you made the deal you just are following through with it." He looks at me, I let out a sigh.

"Okay ill go what time does it start?"

"9:30" Nora answers, I don't have work tomorrow so this is my night to get fucked up.

"Okay, are all of us going?" I ask.

"Corbin's staying home, don't try to slap another person, he's not gonna be there to save you.." Isaac says taking a sip of water then licking his lips, that was hot. Nope im not doing this again, I don't not find Isaac Asher attractive.

"Hopefully, just tell your girlfriend to go smoke some weed." Nora says as I throw back my head in laughter.

4 hours later im dressed in a strapless light green dress and my converse. I turn down the road to this mystery guys house, I look up at the house jaw dropping under my helmet. Shit this house is huge, for the party people at least. I park my bike on the side of the street and walk up the stairs catching up to Nora and Iris.

"Hey strangers." I rap my arms around both their shoulders and walk into the house. We walk into the house and its pure chaos, oh this is gonna be fun. I walk in moving past people with Iris and Nora following me and move right to the counter.

"Let's take a shot." I shout over the music and the sound of people jumping around us. I take the bottle of vodka and pour some in my cup, a lot more than a shot. Kids by MGMT starts playing, shooting back the vodka when the hand sanitizer taste that it has kicks my throat making me scrunch up my nose. I look at Nora and Iris who have just taken back their bitter shot and feel my phone vibrate in my hand. I look down seeing Issacs nickname light up the screen.

Devils Spawn

Devils spawn: Don't take another shot, we are here for Amber not to just get fucked up.

Me: I know party crasher a little alcohol won't kill me.

I lift my head looking around for the man who just watched me take a shot, this man is going to be a stalker in the future. I grab Bailey's hand and grab my drink and walk my way around people and bumping into a couple too. I begin to dance next to her, swaying my arms and hips while jumping at the same time. I don't really know how to dance, Cleary but who cares most the people here are too drunk to see the person in front of them. I take a step backwards still moving my hips and arms and walk back into a hard chest and a hand wrap around my waist. A chill works through my body and I turn around. I see dark blue eyes staring back at me.