*Chapter 4*

I push me and Isaac conversation to the depths of my mind, I step out onto the back patio, I look down to the dock and see everyone else on there but Corbin. I walk past the pool to the pathway leading down to the old long wooden dock. I step on the dock with the sound of the wood clicking under my feet. I hear the fate music playing '3 Nights' by Dominic Fike. I hop on to the smaller floating dock, making the dock rock. Jeremy's low whistle comes from the left side of the boat.

"Where Corbin?" I ask stepping onto the boat making sure not to rock the boat too much.

"I could ask you the same thing about your swimsuit" Liam snaps back.

"it's cute, Liam you really need to stop being so overprotective 24/7 even I get annoyed." Iris says, shutting him up and then walking over to the cooler and grabbing white claw.

"Yeah, what she said" I smile pointing to Iris.

"Told you" I heard Isaac comment from the left side of the boat, so I most generously offer him my middle figure in return before sitting down on the opposite side next to Nora. I see Corbin close the patio door before coming down to the dock and getting onto the boat.

"Bailey and Summer can you get the ropes?" Liam Asks and me and Bailey untie the ropes and push of the floating dock as we drift until Liam starts the engine of the boat. We started heading towards Cora's Island which is only about a 20-minute ride from the beach house.

20 minutes later Liam is pulling up slowly on the bank of the Island and turns off the engine while Jeremy gets the anchor, so the boat doesn't drift. Issacs gets down first to help everyone off the boat.

"Nora, can you hurry up" Isaac says waiting for Nora to jump down off the boat into the little amount of water that's under the boat. Party music and a campfire are set up with people Surrounding it. Down the beach is a volleyball net and a beer pong table. Yea Jenna, a small party my ass. Everyone else but me and Bailey are off the boat, Bailey jumps making a small splash in the water.

"Okay, Summer jump" I jump off the boat stumbling into Isaac chest, shit. He grasps my arm making sure I don't eat shit and I suck in air as a weird tingle shoots up my arm. He probably just shocked me, right? He looks down at me with his blue eyes and makes eye contact with me as his body stiffens, shit he's tall and I'm 5'8, when did he get so tall? He lets go of my arm slowly and I make my way up the bank towards Jeremy.

"The hell was that about?" Jeremy says leaning down to whisper to me, Jere I'm wondering the same thing.

"Nothing he just shocked me" I say clearing my throat.

"You know you're a horrible liar? And that's coming from me" Jeremy asks me, arching one of his black eyebrows.

"I am not, and it was nothing" I say as he stands back to his full 6'0. He gives me an indecipherable look. I walk away from Jeremy and head towards Nora, Corbin and Bailey, sitting down next to Nora on the sand in front of the campfire, the smell of burning wood filling my nose. I see out the corner of my eye Iris with Jeremy, fitting because they are probably going to be the two that get the most shit-faced tonight.

"I'm going to go get some drinks, you guys want some?" Corbin says dusting off his shorts and stands.

"Yes, please" Me and Nora say.

3 minutes later Corbin came back and hands us our red solo cups.

"You guys want to go play beer pong-" Nora says before Bailey cuts her off.

"Holy shit" She says looking towards me "Summer, Ambers here".

"Fuck" I say looking down at my drink and then pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Oh my god, act cool she's walking over here" Nora says. Shit Shit Shit.

Then I hear the most annoying voice ever. "Summer, you bitch!" well she knows it was us.

Double fuck.

"What do you want, Amber?" Bailey asks with an anger pouring out of her voice.

"You told my mom I was pregnant!" she yells, turning to me, as I look up peeling my eyes off my drink to see her standing over me, her red hair in a high ponytail and a grey sweatshirt covering her hot pink bikini.

"Maybe because you deserved it, maybe don't sleep with my boyfriend next time too." I yell back putting my drink down, standing up in front of her as the people around us began to quiet down so they could hear us.

"Isn't my fault you couldn't fuck right-" she gets caught off by a slap against right cheek.

Oh shit, I just slapped her.