* Chapter 5*

"Oh shit!" Corbin and Bailey say, Corbin jumping up to pull me back on the ground.

"You bitch!" She yells as the red mark on her pale cheek gets more visible.

"Summer what the hell!" I hear Liam say running up to me with Jeremy and Iris. A girl with black hairs whispers something to Amber and her friend grabs her arm, pulling her away.

"Holy shit, did I actually just slap her?" I say still in disbelief, I mean it's not like she didn't deserve it.

"Yeah" Nora says staring at me wide eyed.

"That was kind of hot" Jeremy says before getting elbowed by Liam in the Ribs.

"Shit, Jeremy stop encouraging this" Liam say pulling me up "Come on you need to go for a walk and cool down before you start throwing punches."

"She deserves a good punch" Iris mummers and Baileys dark blue eyes close as she throws her head back in laughter, Liam gets my drink of the sand and hands it to me before we start walking down to beach, wind blowing my hair in face.

"What was that about?" Liam looks at me, his green eyes staring down at me, sometimes I look at him and I see myself in his looks and it's a little scary. We have the same green eyes, same color of brown hair but mine has been lightened by the sun and is down to my waist and his is short, but I mean he is my twin.

I let out a sigh pushing my hair out of my face, "hypothetical question, would you get mad at me if I were to say that me, Bailey and Jere texted her mom on graduation night and told her she was pregnant?" I ask and take another sip from my cup realizing it's almost empty as I swallow.

"I'm sorry what?" he says his eye widening.

"Hey, I said hypothetical" I say pointing a finger at him when I stumble over a piece of driftwood in the sand.

"Jeremy was right you are an ass liar" he says steading me. "So, she's even more pissed at you now?"

"Okay well, yeah but she deserved a good slap." I say laughing.

He lets out a long sigh "I swear I need to put a tracker on you to make sure you don't do anymore dumb shit, but I mean you're not wrong when you said she deserved it."

I stare at him, jaw opened "you're really going to let it slide?"

"I mean she got what was coming to her, also are you all cooled down because I saw a cute girl playing beer pong." He says smiling. I laugh and turn around heading back towards the party. For the next hour I swear I can feel Amber's stare burning a hole the size of the sun in my back, yep Bailey was right, I'm so going to need to sleep with one eye open. I turn to Corbin taking my fourth cup from him as we watch Liam and Bailey in a very intense beer pong game with Iris on Liam's team and Jeremy on Baileys team. Bailey is like Nora, a ball of sunshine, a little more toned down but she's hella lot more competitive. Bailey throws her last ball making its way into Liam's last cup and Iris drinks. The small crowd around yelled in celebration. I turn away and begin walking away from the group feeling a little too drunk and a little to nauseas. I walk down the beach, stumbling a couple times before I near the campfire that has now been abandoned and is down to a dwindling flame. I walk and sit down with an umph.

I let out a sigh putting my cup down looking over to the Volleyball net seeing Isaac playing volleyball with Nora and some locals. My gaze snags on Isaac as I do a double take, oh my god he's shirtless. My lips part as I take in his abs, it looks like he has like a 20 pack. My brows shoot right up, I'm way too drunk if I start to think Isaac Asher has a nice body.

"Hey, we're going home." I hear Bailey say coming down the beach moving her hair out of her eyes. Realizing I'm staring hole into Isaacs chest, I tear my gaze away from Isaac. But in my drunk fashion I didn't do it quick enough, and Bailey follows my line of sight and back to my face, her eyebrows drawing in together.

"Okay" I sigh "Can you help me up?" I say holding out my hands as Bailey takes my hands and pulls me up. My body unfortunately has other plans and I launch forward eating a mouth full of sand.

"Oh, shit Summer, sorry." she says smiling down at me as I roll over off my stomach as I begin to dust the sand off my shorts and chest.

"It's okay." I laugh standing up very unsteadily.

"Have a little too much to drink?" She asks helping me wipe off the sand off my face and hair.

"Yea let's go home, I'm tired." I say as we make it to the bank and see Liam help the rest of the group on the boat, grabbing their hand as they step onto the railing of the boat. Liam helps me up on the boat and then Bailey takes his hand and works her way up onto the boat. I sit down next to Corbin as he hands me water out of the cooler.

"You'll thank me tomorrow." He says before handing one to Iris and Jeremy. I stand correctly because they take the top 2 for being the drunkest and me being in the 3rd. I look over to see Jeremy red, I asked him about why he gets so red when he drinks once and he said it's because he gets the 'Asian Flush". Liam starts the engine as we head back to the house. We make it to the dock 20 minutes later and Isaac and Nora take the ropes and tie up the boat to the floating dock and get out of the boat onto the dock.