*Chapter 30*

We sit down at the dining room table for Iris birthday dinner a couple days later, and I look over to Issac who is sitting awkwardly next to Liam and my eyes look over to Nora who looks like if she holds back her laugh anymore, she's going to pop a vein. We meet eyes and we both burst out laughing, everyone looks over at us.

"Sorry its just you two" She points at Isaac and Liam "look like cousins who have never met and have to sit next to each other at a family reunion" and I laugh even more until Corbin starts shaking his head from the right of me.

"I mean come on act normal for all our sakes" Jeremy says with a mouthful of food.

"Bitches do I need to remind you, Its my birthday, aka the day to act like you guys still haven't fully said sorry to one another." Iris says next to Jeremy, the small crown saying 'birthday girl' rests on top of her braids.

"Sorry Its just-" Isaac says.

"Oh my god do I need to do everything around here?" Corbin says, "Liam stop being stubborn other people have dated your sister, get over this overprotective brother shit and apologize for punching the shit out of him." He looks over to Isaac. "And you apologize for keeping it a secret." He gives them a very threating look "Do it now!" I look up at Isaac and give him a look to do it, its been days and the tension is killing all of us. Hell, even me and Liam apologized to each other the next morning over some very expensive bad tasting coffee.

"I'm sorry for punching you" Liam spits out and Isaac gives him a looks.

"That sucked if I'm getting an apology make it good at least" Isaac says.

"If you're so good let's hear yours" Liam says back.

"Liam Derek Black I'm sincerely sorry for dating and falling in love with your sister without your knowledge."

"Dude, you just used a bunch of fancy words and said it was good." Liam says in response.

"Knowledge? Sincerely? Fancy words?" Nora says shaking her head at Liam.

He rolls his eyes "Fine whatever I accept." Liam says.

"Finally shit" Isaac leans back in his chair.

"That was one of the most interesting interactions I think I've ever seen" I say shaking my head.

After dinner she opens her presents "Holy shit more clothes?" Jeremy says looking down at the box that's she opened from Zara.

"Yes, bitch more clothes!" she says excitedly, and tears open her presents.

"You're a man you wouldn't get it" bailey says towards Jeremy, and he throws up his hands.

She opens more presents, and Isaac puts his hand on my thigh, and I rest my head on his chest.

"This is nice." I speak.

"What? Not having to sneak around like were in a Greys Anatomy episode?" hes says and I laugh.

"No just having all our friends here, I hate how we have to go back Tuesday. I'm scared to go to college." I admit.

"You have all of us, it's not like you're moving across the world anyways its just 2 hours away from back home, and you got enough money for college to." He looks down at me.

"You'll be fine I promise" He kisses me and I lean my head back down and randomly re think over the summer. If I had a bucket list it would be full and maybe then some, I fake dated my best friend's brother, almost died, got drunk way to many times, caused a couple fights. But I knew if I didn't have my friends would have never even come to Sunrise cove.

I let out a giggle "Hey Issacs, remember when we made the rules about the fake dating?"

"Ha, vaguely"

"Remember the one about not falling in love" I say and he shifts to looks down at me

"Oh, how we broke that one" I look back up at him and kiss him again.

"Oh, how we did."