*Chapter 21*

Shock.

Pure shock is what is going through my mind, I feel like the stupidest girl in the world. But who cares about that he's kissing me, not anyone else, me. Corbin was right, and me being me I didn't believe it. I stand for a second there, his lips against mine. I pull my hands from my side and drop my shoes from my hand and lace my finger on the back of his neck.

That feeling.

It might just be butterfly, but God, I love it. I deepen the kiss, his tongue ghosting over my bottom lip. One of his hands grabbing my waist and I jump and grab my leg around his waist. Still kissing me he walks into the house. He breaks and tugs his shirt over his head, I take off my jacket.

His face, His body, His lips.

God just him.

He carries me to the dark hallway and towards our rooms.

"Your room or mine." His lips pull away from mine and move towards my neck.

"Yours" I breathlessly say, and my lips meet his again as his kicks open the door to his room, His smell of sandalwood filling my nose as he closes the door and I push him on the bed and climb on top of him.

My shorts, his socks, his pants, everything, all on the floor.

I slowly blink open my eyes, staring at the navy pillowcase that my head is resting on, I look around the side of the room I'm facing.

Not my room, Issacs.

I turn my head and see him staring at me and I lift an eyebrow "like what you see?" I give him a cocky smile.

"Did last night not establish that?" He grins.

"Oh, trust me it did" I lean over holding the sheet to chest and grab my bra off the floor, I duck under the covers and put it over my head.

"Really?" he lifts an eyebrow at my bra.

"What?"

"Nothing"

I feel heat rise on my neck and I come out from under the cover and side eye him. "Its to bright in here."

I let out a small yelp as he pins me under him, and he stares at my lips "You're so beautiful" and he kisses me, and I sink my hands in his hair. He moves to my neck, my ear, my collarbone.

"What time is it?" I say breaking away from the kiss.

The door flies open, and he rolls off me and I jolt up in his bed, two people, Iris and Jeremy.

Iris turns towards Jeremy, her jaw wide open "I knew it! I told you." She whispers yell pointing a finger into his chest, and I look down and see Issacs shirt and my jacket in her hand.

"What the hell?" Isaac says and grabs the blanket covering me.

She drags Jeremy by his shirt into the room and closes the door behind her.

"What the hell? What the hell are you guys doing?" she says.

I look towards Isaac and back at the two of them "What does it look like?"

"It looks like you guys fucke-" Jermey says his eyes wide taking in us and before he can get his words out Iris slams the back of her hand into her chest.

"Jeremy!" She spit out.

"Sorry" he bowed his head, and she turned back to us waiting for us to answer.

"Uh" I cleared my throat and looked to Issac who was scratching his head "Look, just don't tell anyone yet." If one thing for sure Liam does not need to know about this, he had told me once I started this whole thing that Isaac was not the person to get into things like this because well its Issac and if anything didn't work out the OG group would be awkward as hell, and he also threatened Isaac multiply times, and Nora, well I don't even know what she would say but probably not anything to nice about it.

She glanced and squinted her eyes "How the hell do think I can keep this from them?"

She let out a long sigh and looked over to Jeremy and he shrugged, and she rolled her eyes "Fine but still what the hell?" After a grueling 5 minutes of telling them about what was going on and happened, and me telling them mostly about what Corbin had told me on the beach they left with their jaws dropped and multiply threats from me to keep quiet, Issac looked at me his eyebrows almost at his hairline.

"Interesting, because he basically told me the same thing about you."

"That dumbass of course he did" I turn towards Iris "We didn't tell anyone about you two, so I call it as a favor." She gave us both a long glance and nodded "Fine" She looked over and Jeremy and gave him a look.

"If you're going to say something I would do it now." Isaac said, crossing his arms.

"Good luck hiding it" Jeremey said heading to the door "Trust me its harder than it looks." He and Iris close the door and I let out a sigh.

"We will eventually tell them, right?"

I climb out of the bed with a blanket wrapped around my waste and go to the closet "Liam is not going to like it but" I open the door to the closet after changing "He and Nora will get over it." We will have to tell them soon half of them already know if this will last long. Gossip spreads like wildfire in this house. Speaking of which, I don't even know what me and Isaac are, like are we together or just... I let out a sigh and head toward the kitchen.