*Chapter 22*

I entered the house through the garage door a bag of food I had picked up after work, a week had passed, I can almost do everything but itch my damn arm. I enter the laundry room and head to the kitchen.

"Hello?" I called out, no answer. I dropped the food on the counter, taking off my gloves from driving and pear my head around the corner in the hallway, no one. I walk back over to the kitchen and start climbing the stairs.

"You what!" I stop midway up the stairs and hear Bailey yelling. I start walking again and round the corner to the hallway upstairs.

"Bailey?" I see her standing in the doorway of Jeremys room and I walk next to her and peer over her shoulder, Isaac Jeremy and iris and standing in front of her. "What's happening"

"Look it's not my fault-" Jeremy to Iris says before getting cut off.

"You didn't tell me." She says and my eyes shot towards Isaacs, and he rubbed his temple, shit.

"Jeremy what the fuck?" I throw up my hands.

"I- uh." I scratched my head and closed my eyes "Look Liam is going to kill him."

"Summer" Isaac says making a cutthroat motion with his hand to stop talking and I look back at Bailey confused.

Bailey squinted her eyes and a crease between her eyebrows "wait, what do you mean Liam would kill Jeremy for sleeping with Iris?" I looked at her and my eyes widened a little bit, she didn't find out about me, and Isaac found out about Iris and Jeremy.

I open and close my mouth a couple times and shake my head "it's nothing." Please forget you heard that.

Bailey whips her head to Isaac and takes one look at his face and her jaw drops "Wait, are you guys" she waved her hands around. I close my eyes and the silence speaks volumes. "Oh my god! You guys too?"

"Be quite" I whisper yell and nodding my head towards the room next to us, Noras room.

"Wait how the hell did that happen" She looks towards Isaac and me.

"They took fake dating a little too literally" Jeremy says, and I scoff rolling my eyes. Bailey sits down on his desk chair and looks up.

"Okay how long have you to been, you know."

"Like a week for them and Iris and Jeremy have been going at it for about a month." Corbin says from the doorway.

"You knew too?" Bailey throws her hands up.

"You knew?" Me and Iris yell at Corbin. We only told Jeremy and Iris, how the hell does he know?

"Jeremy and Iris, you too make it to obvious and Isaac and Summer you two aren't the quietest-"

"Do not finish that sentence for all our sakes." Isaac holds up his hand.

"You and Summer wouldn't even be doing that if it wasn't for me." Corbin says shrugging. I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Wait how does she even know about you two." I say to Jeremy and Iris.

"We told her we still have to tell Liam, Nora and Corbin but I guess he already knew, we only had Isaac in here to look like he didn't know that clearly didn't go as planned." Jeremy says.

"Did you guys know that Summer and Isaac were sleeping together." She says to him whispering the last part.

"We found half their clothes on the kitchen floor." He says shrugging.

"Look" Isaac says, "I don't care what you two say to Nora and Liam about Iris and Jeremey, but in my person opinion my face is too pretty to end up with a black eye from Liam if he ever found out about me and Summer."

"I know" Corbin says, and he turns away from the doorway and walks down the stairs leaving the 5 of us.

"I can't believe he knew." I say shaking my head.

"I can't believe you guys didn't tell me, as pissed as I am, I am happy for you guys." She smiles "God I need to get laid." She said and we burst out laughing.