Chapter 4

(Devon's POV)

"Not it!" The three band members scream at once. We're deciding on who Alex has to sleep with. And of course the three fuckers did that.

"Looks like you're sleeping in Devon's room!" Skylar tells Alex.

"Seriously? Can't it be with someone else?" Alex begs. I roll my eyes and stuff my hands in my pockets.

"Wow," Leon mutters. "Looks like Devon is finally getting rejected by a girl."

I roll my eyes, again.

"Nope. Now go on!" Skylar pushes Alex to me. I bring my hands out of my pockets and start walking upstairs without a word. I don't care if she sleeps with me or not. It's just for a night, and it's not like we're going to do anything.

I can hear footsteps behind me, indicating Alex is following me. I walk into my room with Alex behind me. I close the door behind her. My room has a flat screen TV. There is a couch in front of the TV that is white. My bed is a king sized bed. The covers are black and grey. My walls are all grey. I have numerous of band posters and singer posters.

"You can wear something of mine to sleep." I say and walk over to my drawers. I pull out sweatpants and an over sized t-shirt. I hand them to Alex, who takes them. I grab myself sweatpants and a hoodie. I take off my shirt, revealing my skin. I notice Alex staring at me.

I clear my throat, making her blush and turn away. Of course she didn't see my privates, I'm wearing a sports bra. I put on my hoodie and take my pants off. I put on my pants and look at Alex, who still hasn't changed.

"If you're uncomfortable with changing in front of me there is a bathroom attached." I comment. Alex turns red and walks over to the bathroom. I shake my head with a small smile on my lips.

I grab some blankets and pillows. Alex walks out of the restroom and puts her clothes down in a corner.

"What are you doing?" Alex asks me with a curious look. I look up at her while putting the blankets down.

"It's obvious you don't want to sleep in the same bed with me, so I'm sleeping on the couch." I say.

"No-no! You can sleep in your bed. I'll be fine on the couch." Alex interjects.

"Seriously, Alex. You're the guest, I always sleep in that bed. Just enjoy yourself and let me sleep on the couch. I'll be fine. Trust me." I say. Alex hesitantly nods and climbs into the bed. I turn off the lamp and walk over to the couch.

"Night." Alex mumbles.

"G'night, Alex." I respond and close my eyes.

~~~

I wake up with a yawn. I sit up on the couch and look over at my bed. Alex is still asleep. Her mouth is slightly open with drool falling out. I smile at the sight and get off of the couch. I grab my phone and quietly exit my room. I look at the time on my phone and it's 7:32 AM. Ryan should be up by now.

I walk downstairs and see Ryan on the couch with a bowl of cereal. I sigh and sit next to him.

"How'd you sleep with Alex?" Ryan asks me.

"I slept on the couch." I yawn. Ryan places his bowl of cereal down as we watch the news.

"You let someone sleep in your bed? That's a first." Ryan mumbles the last part.

"That someone is a fan, Ryan. And plus, she hates me. So I decided to be nice and let her sleep in my bed." I say and roll my eyes.

"Why does she hate you?" Ryan asks.

"When we went to that restaurant and I had to use the restroom. I was walking out and she hit me in the face with the door. She apologized and shit but I gave her attitude, and then her best friend or some shit walked in, and then came Skylar. And that's the girl I supposedly called out on Twitter." I explain.

"I'd hate you too, you're an ass, Devon." Ryan laughs. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm a hot asshole with a cold heart and shit. Don't think I haven't been told. Haters man." I joke. This is a different side of me, I'm never the one to joke much.

"They really call you hot? Damn." Ryan jokes.

"I am hot! You should see people, they throw themselves at me!" I continue joking with Ryan. Ryan laughs again.

"What's so funny at 8:00 in the morning?" Skylar grumbles as she walks downstairs.

"We're discussing how hot Devon is." Ryan responds. Skylar scoffs and sits next to me.

"Don't deny it. If you weren't straight, you'd totally date me and Sevon would come true." I wink at Skylar.

"In your dreams, Devon." Skylar says and elbows me.

"You're right, I'd never date you." I joke, causing Skylar to elbow me once more. I don't know why I'm in a good mood today, I just am. And that's pretty rare. Leon comes skipping down the stairs, but trips and falls on his face.

"Ha! Clumsy mother fucker!" Skylar laughs at Leon. I smile and Ryan chuckles. Leon groans and gets up. He walks over to the chair and sits down with a yawn. Alex comes down fully dressed.

"Morning." Alex yawns. I go quiet and turn my attention back to the TV. It's not like I hate Alex or anything, it's just she dislikes me, like a lot.

"Morning!" Skylar chirps. Alex sits down on the other chair. I take out my phone. I get a sudden idea that might make Alex happy and possibly not hate me. I go on Twitter and type her username in. I press follow and put my phone up. Alex's phone goes off. She gets her phone out and her eyes widen as she looks at me. I smirk and wink at her before turning my attention back to the TV.

"Why'd you follow me?" Alex asks me. I look at her with a slight smile.

"Why not?" I answer with a question. Skylar and the rest of the band gets there phones out. Minuets later, Alex's phone goes off again. She looks at it and a wide smile forms on her face.