Chapter 44

(Devon's POV)

Have you ever loved someone but also have a sexual desire for someone else? I know I have, hell, I'm going through it right now.

I mean, I still love Alex- I always will, but I'm extremely pissed off at her. Sure, she's caused me pain and shit, but she also makes me happy.

But then there is Miley. Miley makes me feel..sexually frustrated. I guess we're friends with benefits? I don't know, but we decided that there will be no relationship or feelings for each other, just sex. I enjoy having sex with Miley.

It's confusing, it really is. I'll get back to you on this subject later..

I close my notebook, putting it back under my pillow.

There is still tension on the bus, but not as much. It has cooled down, since Ryan apologized to me. I knew he didn't mean to say that about my parents, but man, it hurt like shit. No one knew Ryan had it in him to make someone feel so bad. He's usually the calm and cool one of the group-the one who doesn't hurt a fly.

No one knows about Miley and I-only Taylor. Taylor knows because she accidently walked in on us making out on her tour bus. Taylor squealed in excitement but also closed her eyes in disgust, not wanting to see us do that.

We informed her that we're only friends with benefits, and that she can't tell anyone. Taylor agreed, but was slightly disappointed that we aren't in a relationship.

The Paparazzi have calmed down. They aren't spreading stories about us anymore. They're on about something else-which I don't care about.

Alex and I haven't spoken to each other. If we did it's usually arguing, shouting or we're in a conversation with the group.

Miley knows I still have feelings with Alex. She's cool with it, as long if we still have sex. I told her we had to stop if Alex and I got back together, which she also understands.

I have been practicing more, which Skylar is happy about.

I get out on my bunk with a yawn. It's 9:15 AM. I throw on black skinny jeans, a black hoodie and black converses. I brush my hair and teeth before walking out into the lounge.

I sit down next to Skylar just as my phone dings. I take it out, unlocking it to read the message.

Miley: 1:30 PM? Sound good?

Me: sounds perfect. ;)

Miley: Like you?

Me: are you flirting with me? I feel flattered

Miley: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. The world will never know!

Me: dork. I gotta go, they're staring at me cause I'm smiling at my phone..

I put my phone away, not waiting for a response. I look up at them to see them staring at me.

"Yes?" I ask them.

"Devon has a crush!" Leon shouts, causing Alex's head to snap up.

"Not really," I shrug. "More like a fling."

Alex sighs and looks back down at her phone, continuing to scroll.

"You're back to those ways, aye?" Skylar asks.

"No. She knows about Alex. She's helping me get over her." I say like it's no big deal, even though Alex is still in the room.

"She's helping you by..having sex with you?" Leon asks.

"Yeah. I guess." I shrug.

"Is that really your answer to everything? Sex? Seriously?" Alex snaps.

"No," I answer. "Last time I checked it was alcohol, cigarettes and sex. Not just one."

"You're pathetic. I can't believe that I ever-" She stops, knowing what she was going to say would hurt me.

"What? That you ever loved me? We all know that's a lie, Alex. I know you still love me, I'm just waiting for you." I smirk, knowing I'm perfectly right.

Alex doesn't respond, but looks down at her phone once more.

"We haven't done a Q&A in along time." Leon changes the subject after minuets of silence.

"Let's do one?" Skylar suggests. Ryan gets up and sets up the camera. I tweet out the link, getting viewers in a matter of seconds. Alex is sitting on the other side of the couch, all the way at the end.

"Hey guys! Sorry we haven't been active lately! We've been touring, working on our new album and other things! But send in your questions!" Skylar smiles at the camera.

"Alex, describe everyone." Leon reads.

"Okay, erm," Alex starts, this should be good. "Ryan is the fatherly figure of us. He's a good guy, and would never hurt a fly. Leon is goofy and loud. He likes to tease us about our crushes. Ivy is my best friend and she's sweet and caring, but also annoying. Skylar sometimes have to keep us in order, and she is the prankster out of all of us, but she hasn't pranked us yet." Alex pauses and looks at me. "And Devon. Devon is..Devon is special, unique. Devon is one of a kind. You know? She's just..she's good."

A small smile forms on my face as I look down.

~~~

 Miley straddles my waist as we lay down on the couch. My hoodie is off, revealing my black tank-top. Miley's shirt is also off, she has a bra on. She starts sucking on my neck as my hands roam her back. I let out a low moan as she sucks on my pulse. My hands enter her jeans. She pulls away from my neck and kisses my jawline.

She starts moving her hips against me. I moan and squeeze her ass, making her let out a moan. I smirk as she kisses me on the lips. I tug on her bottom lip as her tongue enters my mouth. I flip us over so I'm on top.

I lean into her ear.

"Imagine all the things I can do to you." I huskily whisper in her ear.

I kiss her shoulder as she lets out a moan. I smirk and move my way back up to her ear.

"Imagine me trailing kisses down your body, slowly and caressing your body. Imagine my tongue licking all over you. I can hear you screaming my name as I finger you." I whisper in her ear, biting on her earlobe.

I kiss my way down her neck, to her collar bone. I take off her bra as she takes off my tank-top.

"Let's have some fun." I smirk.