Chapter 36

(Devon's POV)

It's been a couple of days since Alex and I had sex in the dressing room. We talk a lot more now, and I think we're making process to being back together. We have our cuddle sessions more now. But we don't have sex because we agreed not too. She understood why I suggested no more sex.

Oh! Something exciting also happened. Ryan and Ivy are now going out! Ryan finally grew a pair and asked her out. I'm happy for them, especially for Ivy since she's been dreaming about this day.

I put my cigarette out and walk back on the tour bus. I've been smoking less and less each day. I'm trying to get over this habit, but it's kind of hard, you know? But Alex is encouraging me to stop, so I'm doing my best. I probably smoke about 1-2 each day now.

We're in Virginia-I think, today. We're playing in Virginia Beach tomorrow. It's 8:45 AM. Nobody is up yet, besides me. They gave us a day off.

I grab a Granola bar, unwrapping it. I walk into the lounge and sit down. I grab the remote and turn the TV on. I start eating my Granola bar in absolute boredom.

Ooh! I can prank them! Yes!

I jump up and walk to the kitchen. I grab whip cream and eyeliner. I make my way to Ryan's bunk first. I put whip cream all over his face, careful not to wake him up.

 I grin as I walk over to Leon's bunk. I take the eyeliner out. I start writing on his forehead. I put, 'I'M STRAIGHT FOR ALICE.' I then draw a penis on the side of his mouth, cause why not?

(A/N: 10 Things I Hate About You drawing. Anybody seen that movie?)

I walk over to Ivy's bunk and put whip cream on her face. I then go over to Skylar's bunk, who is snoring with drool running down her face. I silently chuckle and draw a mustache and glasses around her eyes.

I walk over to Alex and smile. I write across her forehead, 'I LOVE DEVON.' I also put dots all over her cheeks.

I put the supplies up and walk back to the couch. I check the time, 9:04 AM. I get up and look through the cabinets. I find a spare water gun lying around. I smirk and load it with cold water. I walk to the back and find a Nerf Gun. I smile as it's loaded. I stay in the back, waiting for them to wake up.

"DEVON!" I hear a high pitch scream, along with other screams. My eyes widen as I crouch behind the couch. I put my guns up as the door open. I see Skylar that looks beyond pissed off, Ryan and Ivy have whip cream running down their face, Leon is redder then a tomato, and Alex is glaring at me.

"Good morning!" I shout, jumping up from the couch. I shoot them with the water gun, causing them to scream. While their distracted, I bolt out of the tour bus. Luckily I'm already dress, but they aren't. I hear the fans scream as I run out.

Skylar comes running out in her Adventure Time PJ's, Ryan comes out only in his boxers, Leon comes out in his unicorn onesie, Ivy comes out in sweat pants and a t-shirt, and Alex comes out in boxers and one of my sweat shirts.

The fans burst out laughing as they see them.

"FUCKING HELL DEVON!" Skylar shouts, running after me. I laugh and shoot them with the water gun.

"RYAN'S SHIRTLESS AND WET!" A girl screams from the fans. I start laughing uncontrollably.

"LOOK AT LEON'S FACE!" A boy screams. Leon blushes with embarrassment. "WHO'S ALICE?"

"HOLY SHIT! DELEX!" A boy and a girl scream at the same time. I laugh and run to Taylor's tour bus.

"TAYLOR OPEN UP!" I shout, pounding on her door. I hear rumbling and the door opens.

"What?" She mumbles. Without warning, I push beside her as the band comes running in. Taylor then starts laughing hysterically. I shoot them with my Nerf Gun, causing them to flinch. Again- I bolt out of the tour bus.

I run to our tour bus and lock the door behind me, only to get pinned against the wall. I drop my guns and look to see Alex.

"Wha-how?" I ask, confused on how she got in.

"I came back after you ran to Taylor's bus." She smirks. I groan, now realizing someone was missing.

"What're you going to do to me?" I ask her, studying her eyes. Her eyes aren't dull anymore, they're light again-happy.

She leans in. I feel her hot breath against me. Her hands are holding my wrist down so I can't move. Alex starts kissing my collar bone. She works her way up to my neck, slightly biting and licking, but mostly kissing.

I let out a low moan as she sucks on my soft spot. I feel her smirk against me. She then kisses my jawline. She kisses the corners of my mouth.

Okay-so we said no sex. But we can still make out, right?

"Fucking hell, Alex." I growl. "Kiss me already."

Alex lets out a seductive laugh. I bite my lip as I look at her. She has wiped her face off. I smile as I look at her flawless face.

She leans in closer. She catches my bottom lip in-between her teeth, pulling it. She still has the grip on my wrist, so I'm powerless. Alex let's go of my lip and leans in again. She kisses me slowly. I try to deepen it, but she pulls away.

"What the hell?" I whine, causing Alex to laugh.

Ooh, I get it. This is my punishment, hm? Well damn, it's working. I'm now turned on-fuck you Alex. I'll gladly fuck you.

"This isn't funny." I pout.

"Drawing on my face wasn't funny." She whispers.

"But it was true, you do love me!" I complain.

"That," She leans into my ear. "Is true. I love you. Be ready at 7:30. I'm taking you out."

She let's go of my wrist and walks away, leaving me confused, flustered and turned on.

Did she just ask me out on a date? I think she did.

I bite my lip and smile to myself, looking down.

I gotta' date.