Chapter 21

(Devon's POV)

I put on black skinny jeans, a dark red V-neck shirt, my black leather jacket and combat boots. I walk downstairs to see Alex in jeans, one of my hoodies and vans. She's looking out of the window. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"You know," I mummer. "I love seeing you in my clothes."

Alex smiles and turns her head to kiss my cheek. I glance out of the window and see a moving truck with people putting boxes inside.

"Ooh, new neighbors." I say.

"I was thinking," Alex turns in my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Maybe we could go over there and meet them, yeah?"

"I don't know..what if they're like a major fan of us." I mumble. Alex pouts and tilts her head.

"Pleassee!" She pouts. I sigh and nod. Alex starts dancing in my arms, making me smile.

"Whipped!" Skylar shouts as she walks into the living room. I roll my eyes and let go of Alex.

"We're going to go meet the neighbors, rally everyone up!" I tell Skylar. She nods and starts shouting, making everyone rush to the living room. I explain to them what's going on, they nod in agreement.

We walk out of the house, me trailing behind. I'm not great at meeting new people, but if it's for Alex I'll do it. God, I am whipped. Badly. She's created a soft spot in me. A soft spot in the bad ass Devon Swift.

I put my hands in my pocket and walk behind everyone with my head down. I put on my emotionless face as we reach the house. A women in about her 30's walks out of the house.

"Ma'am!" Alex catches her attention. The women looks up and smiles. "Hi, we just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!"

God, Alex. How are you so damn nice?

"Thanks! You four look familiar. Anyways, my name is Karen! I have a son and a daughter about your age." Karen introduces herself.

"Well I'm Alex. That's Ivy. Skylar, Leon, Ryan and Devon." Alex introduces us and winks at me. I smile at her.

"Oh! You're Proposal Till Twelve! My children are fans of yours!" Karen says. Just as she says that, the two siblings come out of the house arguing. I lean against the moving truck, watching them hit each other.

"Jennifer! Michael!" Karen hisses, catching their attention. They look up and their eyes widen.

"Holy shit!" Michael screams as he looks at me.

"Language." Karen scolds.

"Holy mother of crap." Jennifer mumbles. I silently laugh at their reaction. I take my hands out of my pockets and cross my arms, still leaning against the truck. Jennifer and Michael start fangirling and talking to the others.

Alex comes up to me and leans against the truck.

"Why don't you go interact with them?" Alex asks me.

"Why would I when you're talking to me?" I wink at her, causing her to blush. I laugh at her reaction.

"I'm serious, Devon." Alex warns.

"It's to damn early!" I whine. Alex rolls her eyes and playfully hits me. Jennifer then comes over to us.

"H-holy c-crap. U-uh. H-hi!" Jennifer stutters.

"Hi." I laugh. Jennifer gawks at me, making Alex shift uncomfortably. I stifle a laugh as Alex gets jealous.

"G-god. You're like..fucking gorgeous!" Jennifer says. I bite my lip, trying not to laugh.

"Thank you. I could say the same about you. But Jenn, I'm actually unavailable." I say.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I don't want to be a home wrecker!" Jennifer apologizes. I smile and nod. Alex lets out a sigh of relief. Michael runs and unexpectedly tackles me into a hug, sending both of us to the ground.

"What the fuck?" I mumble. Michael hugs me and then quickly gets off of me, smiling like an idiot. I stand up and wipe my pants off. I raise an eyebrow at Michael as Jennifer hits him. They start arguing, so I stand beside Alex.

"You were so jealous." I whisper.

"N-No!" Alex declines. I raise an eyebrow and trap her against the moving truck.

"Really now?" I whisper. Alex nods and looks away. I look back at Jennifer and Michael, who aren't paying attention to us. I peck her lips and move away from her.

"We have to go now. But feel free to come over anytime you want. We're right across the street, yeah?" Skylar offers. The siblings nod, along with Karen.

~~~

Alex wraps her legs around my waist as we enter my room. I close my bedroom door and push her up against it. I start attacking her neck. She tangles her hands into my hair. I find the soft spot on her neck, making her moan. I look up and wink at her. I kiss her jawline up to her earlobe. I nibble on her earlobe before kissing the corners of her mouth. I kiss her on the lips as she kisses me back.

I swipe my tongue against her lips, asking for entrance, but she declines. Oh, she wants to play it that way, huh? Two can play that game. My hands move to her butt. I squeeze it, making her gasp. I push my tongue inside and smirk against the kiss. I start walking backwards with her legs still wrapped around my waist.

I carefully set her down on the bed with me on top of her. I kiss her lips one more time. I start kissing her earlobe, then her jawline down to her neck. I kiss her collarbone, softly nibbling on it. I move my hands up slowly into her shirt onto her stomach.

"Take my shirt off." She mumbles. I stop and look up at her.

"Are you sure?" I ask in a soft tone. She nods. She lifts her hands up as I pull her shirt off. I look at her body, and let me say, I'm taken away.

"God-I know I'm ugly." She mumbles and starts putting her shirt back on. I stop her.

"No! You're beautiful, Alex. I was just admiring your body." I reassure her. Alex nods.

I start kissing her stomach.

"Is this okay?" I ask her. Alex nods as her breath hitches. I start kissing every inch of her stomach, upward to her chest. I stop because Alex sits up.

"Wait..I'm still not ready. Uh-I'm sorry." Alex says and puts her head in her hands. I get up and sit next to her.

"Alex, there isn't anything to apologize for. I understand, it's okay. I'll wait for you, alright?" I reassure her.

"Yeah. Okay."