Chapter 7

(Devon's POV)

"Who is this mystery girl that is with Devon and the rest of the band? Maybe a new girlfriend for one of the members?"

I sigh and turn the TV off. I walk to the window and peak through the blinds. Paparazzi are lined up outside our house. I turn to Alex and everyone else.

"Alex and Ivy. You're staying here for the night. I won't have you going out there." I demand. Alex shrugs and nods while Ivy rapidly nods her head.

"We'll clear this up soon, don't worry." Ryan says. My phone starts ringing, causing the attention to turn to me. I bring my phone out and look at the caller I.D. It's Sarah, our manger. I roll my eyes and answer it. I put it on speaker.

"Devon! Who the hell is that girl?" Sarah demands me to tell her.

"Sarah, relax. Her name is Alex and her friend, Ivy is also here. Get over here and I'll explain everything. I rather not talk on the damn phone." I reply. I hear shuffling on the other line.

"Alright. I swear to god, Devon. You better not be dating one of them and break their hearts. I will not have that again!" Sarah says and hangs up. I take my phone and put it back in my pocket. I look at Ivy and Alex, who are looking at me confused.

"What does she mean by not having that again?" Alex asks with a raise eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it." I respond. Alex drops the conversation, clearly seeing that I don't want to talk about it. I hear people screaming outside. I get up and walk outside. Sarah gets out of her car. Once people see me the flashes go off. I run up to Sarah and shield the flashes with my jacket. I close the door behind us one we're in.

We walk into the living room where everyone is sitting down. I sit down in of the chairs. Sarah sits in the chair next to me. Sarah clasps her hands together and leans forward.

"Which one is the girl in the video?" Sarah asks.

"I-I am." Alex stutters. I stifle laugh at her nervousness.

"How'd you guys meet?" Sarah asks. All heads turn toward me. I groan and take a deep breath before explaining.

"I was getting ready to leave the restroom when the door open and Alex hit me with the door. I gave her an autograph and all that shit. Ivy came in, along with Skylar. I left the restroom and I don't know what happened after that. The next day the band and I went to Starbucks and Alex was the barista. That was our second encounter. Later on that day, Alex tweeted me. So me being me I tweeted something back. Ryan got pissed at me so I snapped and took a walk. Where of course, I ran into Alex. Fans started to crowd us so I took her here. And here we are!" I explain in a deep breath. Sarah closes her eyes and rubs her temples, taking in this information.

"Okay," Sarah sighs. "What is your relationship with the band?" Sarah asks Alex.

"Friends," Alex says. "I think." She quickly adds. I lean back in my chair and relax. I've done enough explaining and talking.

"Okay. What you're going to do is clear this up right now on a video. Get to it!" Sarah claps. I let out an exaggerated sigh as Ryan gets up. He sets up the camera and starts it.

"Hey guys, it's Proposal Till Twelve here! So I bet you all are wondering who the mystery girl is, right?" I say to the camera.

"Well, her name is Alex," I wave her on. She walks into the view of the camera. "And her friend, Ivy!" Ivy walks into view.

"Alex is only our friend. Nothing more." Skylar chimes in.

"And that's all we have for today, see you later!" Leon says. Sarah ends the video and takes the chip. She gives it to me to edit. I walk over to the laptop without and word. I put the chip in and quickly edit it. I upload it on YouTube and Twitter.

I walk back to the couch and sit down.

"She's nothing more then a friend, correct?" Sarah asks, turning to me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why do you always look at me? You act like I'm bad at relationships." I mumble the last part. Skylar and Leon burst out laughing while Ryan silently laughs, along with Sarah. Ivy and Alex look confused.

"Well, considering your last relationship, yeah." Skylar shrugs.

"What relationship? I don't remember seeing anything." Ivy asks Alex. I groan and put my head in my hands.

"For one, it wasn't a damn relationship. It was a fling and it was fun while it lasted. And if you must know, on our last tour with Fifth Harmony. I hooked up with one of the girls. I will not be giving the name of the girl because I have respect." I inform. Both of their eyes go wide. They don't say anything but just stare in shock.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now." Sarah says, breaking the silent. I stand up and lead Sarah to the door. I open the door and she walks out. I close it behind her before leaning against the door. I take a deep breath and push myself off of the door. I walk back into the living room. I sit back down and lean back.

"Wait, wait. You hooked up with one of the members with Fifth Harmony?" Ivy asks me. I notice Alex's eye twitching.

"Yeah. We're cool now though. We don't do it anymore, we're just friends." I answer her question. Alex's eye stops twitching once I mention that. Is she jealous? Oh my god!

"You could literally hear her screaming Devon's name out! None of us could get any damn sleep at night!" Skylar exclaims. Alex's fists clenches and unclenches. I roll my eyes at Skylar and sigh.

"I have a question, Skylar." Ivy starts.

"Go on."

"If you were bi-sexual or lesbian, would you date Devon?" Ivy asks. I smirk at Skylar, also wanting to know the answer. Alex looks at Skylar.

"Hell yeah! I mean, Devon is hot as fuck!" Skylar exclaims, causing me to laugh. Leon and Ryan exchange glances, like they're uncomfortable.

"Damn, I wish Sevon was real!"