Chapter 50

(Devon's POV)

I saw her yesterday. She looked beautiful, even without makeup. But she looked so sad. That's the thing, on TV she looks happy-because she has makeup on. But when she doesn't, she looks like she's depressed and lost.

Am I the cause of it? I don't and I do hope so. I do because that means she misses me, and she loves me, right? I don't because that means I'm causing her pain and I'm making her like that.

I now have an excuse to see her again. For my hoodie. I can go to the house and see her-and everyone else again.

Fuck, I miss all of them. I miss Leon's jokes, I miss Skylar's pranks, I miss Ryan's cooking, I miss Ivy freaking out. I miss Alex the most. It's obvious I do. I mean, I love her, I still love her. I don't think I'll ever forget her. I'll always love with all of my heart.

I'm going to stop going to clubs every night and getting drunk. I'm going to stop smoking-or at least try, and I'm going to get better.

For me. For the band. For Alex.

~~~

It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw Alex and gave her my hoodie. I'm going over there today. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

I've stopped going to clubs. I still drink sometimes, and I cut down on the smoking. I've stopped using girls, and I'm still single.

I think the fans have seen my change in heart, and they're supporting me. Jamie has apologized to me over Twitter, now knowing the truth about what Skylar said.

I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a black sweater, my leather jacket and combat boots. I brush my hair and my teeth. I then do my hair, leaving my makeup off.

I leave my cigarettes here and grab my phone. I grab my keys off of the counter. I walk out, locking the door behind me.

As I exit the building, flashes go off. I ignore them and walk to my Black Ferrari. I unlock it, getting in. I close the door and start the car.

I pull out, the Paparazzi moving away.

Shit, what am I going to say when I get there? 'Hi, I'm here for my hoodie. Now give me it the fuck back before I rip your clothes off?'

No. I think not. I mean, I'd gladly like to rip your clothes off and just..look at you and kiss you. I'd rather admire Alex and stand there all day. 

I stop when I get to their house. I pull into their driveway, parking. 

'I can do this. I'm not afraid. I can do this.'

I take a deep breath before getting out of my car. Luckily, there isn't Paparazzi around. I slowly make my way to the door. I stand there, getting ready to knock. I bring my fist to the door, knocking.

"GET THE FUCKING DOOR!" I hear someone shout.

"FUCKING LAZY ASS! Hell-Devon." Skylar says, her eyes widen in shock.

"H-Hi." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Holy shit." She breaths out, pulling me into a tight hug. I hug her back, closing my eyes.

"Who's at the door?" Ryan asks, coming into view. I pull away from the hug, looking at Ryan. 

"Hey.." I mumble.

"C-come in." Skylar motions me in. I walk in, standing at the doorway. Ryan brings me into a hug, as which I return.

"He-DEVON!" Leon shouts, running over to me. He drops the banana he was eating and hugs me.

"Hey." I laugh, hugging him.

"Why are we shouting Devon's name?" An unfamiliar voice-Jamie-says. Jamie walks out of the kitchen, looking at me. "Oh..uh. Hello!"

"Hi Jamie." I mumble.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" Ryan asks.

"Where's Alex?" I ask. They point upstairs. Without a word, I walk upstairs, knowing exactly where she is.

I walk out on the balcony, seeing Alex leaning against the rail. She's wearing my black hoodie, silently crying to herself. I quietly sigh and walk next to her.

"Go away, Jamie." Alex mumbles.

"It's not Jamie." I say. Alex's head snaps up.

"Devon.." Alex trails off. "What're you doing here?" She wipes her tears away.

"To get my hoodie back, but you can have it if you want." I offer. I look down at her, the hoodie is oversized on her, but she looks cute.

"..Yeah..I'll keep it." She blushes. I let out a small laugh before turning to look at the view.

"How are you?" I ask her.

"I could be better, how about you?"

"I live alone. Erm, I've stopped partying, I cut down on smoking and drinking. I don't use girls anymore. But, I live alone." I sigh. "See, I don't even have my cigarettes on me." I show her my pockets.

"I'm proud of you, Devon. I really am." Alex mumbles.

We stand there in silence, enjoying each other's company. I turn my head to look at Alex. I smile as I walk her eyes sparkle, a little smile is on her lips.  It's nice to see her smile, even if it's just a small smile.

She turns to look at me.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing." I smile at her.

"..Can I, can I hug you?"

I nod. She brings me into a tight hug. Her arms wrap around my neck as my arms wrap around her waist. She buries her head in the crook of my neck.

We pull away from the hug, but our arms stay right where they are.

My eyes trail down to her lips. As hers does the same.

I start to lean in, but she stops me.

"I-I can't." Alex mumbles.

"Why not?"

"I-uh-I have a-"

"A girlfriend." Jamie finishes, coming outside.

I furrow my eyebrows, letting go of Alex.

My heart stops and drops. Tears form in my eyes.

"Uh, cool. I'm uh, happy for you guys." I let out a weak smile.

Jamie smirks and wraps her arm around Alex's waist. Alex looks away, avoiding eye contact.

I nod and walk back downstairs. Skylar sends me an apologetic smile as I leave.

"You found out?" Skylar asks.

"Yeah-I uh, bye guys. Nice seeing you again." I respond, running out of the house.

~~~

And that's the last I saw Alex. Hopefully they're all doing good.

Yes, I still do love Alex. I always will. No matter what.

Because Alex turned the Little Rock-Star, into a softie.

~~~

HEY GUYS. THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK.

I WILL BE CREATING A SEQUAL.

IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE CALLED, 'LITTLE ROCKSTAR 2 OR SOMETHING'.

~GRACIE