Chapter 34

(Devon's POV)

I put my cigarette out on the ash tray. I run a hand through my hair before entering the tour bus. I close the door behind me. I walk into the lounge where the band, Ivy and Alex is.

Alex and I have became really great friends. I still want-no need more then friends. I need to kiss and hold her at every possible chance I get it. I don't get to cuddle with her as much anymore, which I totally miss. Yeah yeah, the bad ass Devon Swift likes to cuddle.

"We're watching a movie." Skylar informs me. I nod and sit beside Alex. Fans have been spreading rumors about us already being back together. I informed the fans, saying that we're only friends for now and they're no hard feelings. Even though there are some bad feelings inside of me, I'm not going to tell the fans or anyone else that.

No, I haven't cut again since that day. It was a one time thing. A bad one time thing. At times I did want too, but I told Alex, and she helped me by distracting me with something. Not like that, pervert..

"What movie?" Leon asks.

"Insidious 2." Skylar smirks, earning groans from Leon, Alex and Ivy.

"Can't we wa-" Ivy gets cut off.

"Nope! We're watching this." Skylar pops the DVD in. Alex sighs.

I've notice something about Alex. When I look into her eyes now, they're dull and dark. When we use to go out they were bright and full oh hope and happiness. Now they look she did something wrong and bad.

I miss the happy and sweet Alex. I mean, sure we're friends and all now, but I miss holding her and telling her she is mine. I miss kissing her.

Being friends with your ex is fucking hard. You have to get over the idea of pouncing on them every time you see them.

I feel like it's my fault she kissed Jeremy. I feel like I wasn't good enough. I feel like I left her alone to much. If she would've told me she needed me, I could've tried to free my schedule up. But she didn't tell me. And look where that ended up.

Halfway through the movie I look over at Alex. She's shaking. I hesitantly wrap my arm around her shoulder. She stiffens but relaxes, cuddling into me. I feel warmth and butterflies spread through me.

She lays her head down on my chest. My heart is beating fast, I'm pretty sure she can hear it too.

"Your heart," She mummers. "I never knew I had that effect on you."

"Yeah?" I whisper. "Now you know. You always will." I blush with embarrassment. She hums in response and snuggles into me more.

I look over at Skylar, who is fast asleep, along with Ryan. Ivy is staring wide eyed at the wall. Leon is hiding under the covers, scared.

Alex's breathing has evened out, meaning she fell asleep. A small grin takes over my face. I silently stand up. Carefully, I pick her up. I step over something's and walk to her bunk. I open the curtain and put her in.

"Stay.." She mummers as I get ready to leave. I pause. "..Please."

I sigh and comply. I get in the bunk and close the curtain. She scoots over so I have some room.

I hesitantly wrap my arms around her waist, which she immediately relaxes into. I rest my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "I'm sorry for not being there when you felt alone. I'm sorry for everything. But I'll always love you."

I get ready to close my eyes, but her voice stops me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who screwed up by kissing another person. I love you too, Devon." She mummers.

"I wasn't there when you felt alone. I was busy with music. If I was there, then none of this would've happened." I sigh.

"But I'm an idiot. I'm the one who didn't tell you. I'm the one who acted out on it. I kissed another guy. I caused this all." She explains, turning over to face me.

My breath hitches as I realize how close we are.

"I miss you. I miss holding you. I miss kissing you. I miss the way your eyes would light up the room. I miss protecting you. I miss cuddling you. I fucking miss you." I say.

"I don't like being friends. Friends can't cuddle the way we want too, friends can't kiss each other. I can't kiss your neck or your lips. I can't nibble on your earlobe. I fucking miss you too." She says to me.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." She mumbles.

My eyes trail down to her lips then back to her eyes. I start leaning in, so does she. Our lips brush together. Our lips move in sync.

The kiss lasted only about 10 seconds, but damn I missed her lips.

We look at each other again.

"I want to kiss you again." I whisper.

"What's stopping you?" She asks.

I smash my lips to hers, making her moan. I climb on top of her, straddling her waist. I bite her lip, making her moan again. She pulls my shirt off quickly, as I do her. My lips attach on her neck.

"Fuck, I missed this." I mumble against her skin. I bite down on her neck. Her hands feel my back, touching every inch of it.

"I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you too."

Neck kissing leads to another. Another thing leads to another. So on and so on. You know where this is heading, right?

~~~~
sorry it's short. i updated on my phone. so if any errors im so fricken sorry. anyways. i have guest over right now.

enjoy!