Chapter 33

(Devon's POV)

I guess you could say everything is back to normal? I mean, the tension has gone down. Alex and I are..good friends. It's still awkward once and while, but not much. Leon and Alice basically talk daily now. I swear, he's on his phone much more. I'd always figure Leon would be talking to a boy more then a girl.

The tour is going great. All of our concerts have been sold out so far. Even though it's for Taylor Swift, people still come to see us. We have our fair share of fans-which is pretty exciting.

Skylar is still forever alone, like always. I'm starting to think she isn't straight anymore..more like bi-sexual. I've been seeing her flirt with a lot of girls lately. Ryan and Ivy are still getting along great. Ryan needs to grow a pair and ask her out already. It's obvious they both like each other.

I reach over to my notebook. I flip to a random page. This song is old. Oh lord. This is when I got through my first heartbreak. Before I was famous and all. The chick said I was poor and useless, that I was gonna grow homeless. Only if she knew..ah, bitches these days.

It's actually not bad. It's a good song.

I get out of my bunk, walking into the lounge. I find a guitar in the corner. I pick it up and sit down on the couch, with the notebook still in my hand. I bite my lip as I tune the guitar. Once I do, I start strumming.

You're attractive, little witch, you're beautiful (Beautiful)

Your wickedness, little witch, you broke my heart (I broke your heart)

Enchanting words, little witch, you cast a spell (I cast my spell)

Mass destroyer, little witch, my beautiful apocalypse.

You've got me bewitched 'cause I'm under your spell, ooh

You must be a witch 'cause I am living in hell, ooh

Now is the time, now is the hour

I am the magic, I am the power, oh

All I need is one star in the sky

Wish for you every night

I tricked you to fall in love, little girl

I played with you til' I was done, like a toy (Like a toy)

Heart in love, as I destroy the end of you (The end of me)

So easily fooled little girl to think it's true (I'm in love with you)

You've got me bewitched 'cause I'm under your spell, ooh

You must be a witch 'cause I am living in hell, ooh

Now is the time, now is the hour

I am the magic, I am the power, oh

All I need is one star in the sky

Wish for you every night

Now is the time, now is the hour

To take back my heart, to take back my power

This is the moment to break your spell

I see right through you, now burn in hell

Now is the time, now is the hour (You're gone..)

To take back my heart, to take back my power (So long..)

This is the moment to break your spell

I see right through you, now burn in hell

Now is the time, now is the hour (You're gone..)

To take back my heart, to take back my power (So long..)

This is the moment to break your spell

I see right through you... Burn in hell witch

You've got me bewitched 'cause I'm under your spell, ooh

You must be a witch 'cause I am living in hell, ooh

Now is the time, now is the hour

I am the magic, I am the power, oh

All I need is one star in the sky

Wish for you every night

(A/N: I changed some of the lyrics. Song by Blood On The Dance Floor, Bewitched.)

As I put the guitar down, I hear clapping. I look up and see the gang. I smile and close the notebook up.

"That's good, what's it called?" Skylar asks. I can't help but notice Alex looking down. Does she think it's about her?

"Bewitched. I wrote it before we became famous. It was about what's her face, Lisa was it? Yeah." I answer. Alex lets out a sigh of relief, once knowing it wasn't about her.

"Ew, Lisa. She was a back stabbing whore." Leon shudders.

"What happened?" Ivy asks, wanting to know the story. Alex is a little eager to hear the story too.

"Lisa was my first girlfriend ever," I start. "She wasn't my first love, but my first girlfriend. 4 months into the relationship, we finally had sex. A month later, I caught her cheating on me with another girl. Lisa called me out, saying I'm poor and nothing. She said I'd grow up to be nothing. She actually broke my heart, but it wasn't bad. It just hurt, you know?"

"God I remember her," Skylar laughs. "What'd you see in her anyways?"

I shrug and stand up, "I don't know. Now that I think about it, she was an absolute bitch to you guys. I never had a chance to apologize to you guys, so I'm sorry." I put the guitar back in the corner.

"It's fine. Like your song says, you were under her spell." Leon says, doing a weird move with his fingers.

"She sounds like a bitch." Alex bluntly says, causing me to let out a slight laugh.

"She was-is a bitch. I actually wonder where she is sometimes." I say, sitting back down on the couch. Alex sits next to me. See, we are at the point where we can sit next to each other again. That's good, right?

"Do you think she's a fan of us?" Ryan asks with curiosity in his eyes. Ryan was always the one to be curious about things. No surprise, right? He is most likely the fatherly figure of us.

"Who knows." Skylar shrugs.

"Do you think any of your ex's are a fan of you guys?" Ivy asks.

"No. I mean, Devon might, considering her list is long." Leon states, causing me to glare at him. He puts his hands up in defense.

Alex shrinks back and her fists are clench. I frown and sigh.

"We have a Q&A and a M&G later." Skylar informs us, checking her phone.

"I'ma go get ready." I mumble, getting up.