Chapter 18

(Devon's POV)

"Hey everyone! Can you hear and see us?" Leon asks the twit-cam. We're doing a twit-cam because we haven't done one in a long time. Alex is sitting next to me. I carefully lace our pinkies, making her smile.

"Alright! We have some specially guests today. Welcome the lovely ladies of Fifth Harmony!" Skylar announces. The 5 girls walk into view and stands behind the couch. The comments go wild. I read some comments about one of us shipping with one of them.

"Sorry we've been MIA lately! We had some..things to take care of!" Ryan says as he glances at me.

"We will be taking some questions. So send them it at #Proposal5thHarmony!" Leon says. In a matter of minuets we get questions.

"Okay, so Danny asks, why is Fifth Harmony with us?" Ryan asks.

"What? Do you not like us?" Camila jokes. The comments start saying no, making me laugh.

"We're here because we needed to cheer Devon up." Lauren says and pats my back. The comments start asking me what's wrong.

"I've just been dealing with things, like the Paparazzi and all. It's all good now." I smile at the camera, then Alex.

"Sailor asks if Harry and Alex are dating?" Dinah reads. I clench my fist together and unclench them. I force a fake smile at the camera before glancing down.

"No, we're not. I have my eyes on someone else." Alex says, making a big smile grow on my face. A few people notice and start saying Delex, our ship name, in all caps.

"Xavier asks, what was with the Twitter war with Harry? And who is the girl you were talking about?" Camila asks.

"I can't say the girls name, because she isn't ready for that..I think. Anyways, Harry and I were fighting over a girl. But I really really like this girl, guys. She's beautiful, sweet, gorgeous and extraordinary." I say, recalling the words from last night. Alex starts blushing, so she excuses herself.

"Sounds like you're in love!" Camila sings. I look down and smile.

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" I smile. The comments start blowing up. Alex comes back with a bottle of water.

"Kylie asks, whose more badass, Lauren or Devon?" Skylar reads. I start laughing, along with Lauren.

"We were discussing this earlier." Lauren laughs. 

"I'd have to say Lauren. Because earlier this morning, Devon started dancing like an idiot and she fell on her face." Normani laughs. 

"Hey! It wasn't my fault! Camila gave me her clumsiness! And plus I am totally badass, you're just jealous." I defend.

"Excuses excuses." Ivy mumbles.

"Ivy! You're suppose to be on my side!" I sigh. Ivy shakes her head with a small smile on her face.

"Alright, that's all for today. We'll be posting a new video soon! Peace out!" Skylar says and ends the video. 

I fully lace Alex's and I's hands together. She smiles at me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"You two are cute." Dinah says as she eats pretzels. She's leaning against the kitchen wall.

"We know." I grin at Dinah. Dinah rolls her eyes and throws a pretzel at me. I take it and eat it.

~~~

Alex and I are currently sitting on my bed watching TV. Her head is resting on my chest while our hands are laced together. My other hand is playing with her hair.

"Devon?" Alex asks.

"Hm?" I respond. Alex looks up at me.

"What are we?" She asks me. I sigh and look down at her.

"What do you want to be? It's all up to you, Alex. I'll be your girlfriend, best friend, anything as long if I'm with you." I confess and give her a small smile.

"I want to be your girlfriend..I'm just scared that you're using me." Alex mummers.

"I see why you say that, Alex. But trust me, the only hook up I've had was with Lauren, okay? I want to  be with you and I mean it." I say.

"Okay, girlfriend." Alex says, emphasizing the word girlfriend. A grin takes over my face. I lean down to kiss her as she leans up. Our lips meet, sending shocks through me. I kiss her with passion and love. Her lips are so fricken soft!

"Love is an ope-shit, close this door!" Dinah screams as she opens the door. Alex and I break apart and turn to Dinah, who is with Skylar and Camila.

"Seriously?" I hear Alex mumble. I laugh at her reaction.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask them.

"Ivy, Lauren, Normani and Leon went shopping. Ryan and Ally are cooking. And we're bored!" Skylar complains.

"So you had to bother us?" Alex asks with a raised eyebrow. Camila runs and jumps on my bed.

"Yes! Play with us!" Camila shouts, making Alex flinch. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Find something in my room to do." I mumble. Skylar's face lights up as she walks toward my desk. I watch her intensely as she opens the drawer. She takes out my notebook, making my eyes widen.

"No!" I jump up and run over there. I snatch the notebook out of her hand, making her pout.

"What's that?" Alex asks me as she gets out of the bed.

"My song book." I mumble. I put it back in the drawer. I take the key and lock the drawer. I put the key in my pocket so they can't get to it. I glare at Skylar, who raises her hands in defense.

"You said find something to do, so I did!" Skylar defends.

"Yeah, but not going through my notebook." I mummer. "And if you want something to do, then go prank someone! I mean, Skylar and Dinah, plus Camila? Go fricken prank someone!"

"Never thought of that, let's goo!" Dinah shouts as her face lights up. I roll my eyes as they run out of my room. I close the door and sit back down on the bed.

"Song book?" Alex asks as she sits next to me.

"You'll see it sooner or later." I tell her and kiss her cheek.