3: How He Asks You Out

H A R R Y: Harry was definitely nervous about asking you out. He planned to pull you aside in the hallway (how romantic, right?). "What is it Harry? I'm gonna be late for potions and we all know that Snape would have a fit about that," you said. "I was just wondering if...um...maybe..." Harry struggled. You looked at him expectantly. "Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?" he said so quickly, you almost could't understand him. Almost. You smiled. "Of course Harry. I would love that," you said. He smiled right back at you. 

R O N: You had to help Ron with his charms again. He was ready to ask you. Well, not completely ready. He was so scared that you'd say no or that it would somehow ruin your friendship, that he couldn't even say it out loud. So, he came up with the perfect solution. He took a small piece of parchment and wrote: 

Would you like to go out with me?

You felt a smile on your face as you looked up at him. He looked at you anxiously. You nodded your head. "Yeeesssssssss," he said quietly and you giggled.

D R A C O: Dammit. Slytherin had beat your team in a quidditch match. "Hey Y/l/n. You guys were fantastic  today," Draco said sarcastically. You hated when he called you by your last name. "Well I thought, since Slytherins are so athletically disabled, we might want to take it easy on them. But, next time I'll make sure to crush that confidence that you have," you replied sassily. "Looking forward to it," he said bitterly. "I bet you are," you finished and you both stomped away. In potions, Draco made a paper bird and sent it over to you. You unfolded it to read what it said. 

You're perfect. Date me?

 You looked over at him. You rolled your eyes and nodded.

F R E D: Fred was pretty confident so it wasn't difficult for him to ask you out. You two had got on so well before that he was sure that you'd say yes. You were sitting in charms when you felt something hit you. You turned to find that Fred had thrown a balled up piece of parchment at you. You looked up at him. 'Will you go out with me?' he mouthed. You smiled and mouthed, 'Sure'

G E O R G E: George went to his brother for advice on how he should go about asking you out. Of course, Fred thought that they should go to extremes and George agreed with him 100%. So the twins replaced a few words in the Charms text book that Professor Flitwick was reading aloud from. So, in the middle of class when Professor Flitwick was reading that bit to the class, he read:

The levitation charm is pronounced, Dear Y/n, Will you be my girlfriend. Love, George. 

Once the professor realized that the words had to have been tampered with, he immediately suspected the twins. "Well Y/n?" Flitwick asked. "Yes sir?" you called out. "Well I didn't have my class interrupted for you to not even answer the question," he said, short tempered. "Oh, um sure," you said and George smiled at you.

N E V I L L E: Neville was beyond nervous. Words couldn't even describe the fear that he felt. But, he was willing to face his fear if it meant that he got a shot at being with you. You were reading up on herbology in the library when Neville asked if he could talk to you. You immediately assumed that there was something wrong. "What is it Neville?" you asked, your voice full of concern because you really did care about him. "Well...I was wondering if...well maybe if...perhaps...I mean you don't have to..." Neville was really having trouble. You smiled when you eventually realized what he was trying to ask. "Neville, are you asking if I'd like to go out with you?" you asked. He sheepishly nodded and stared at the ground. "Of course I would," you giggled. He looked up and seemed somewhat surprised but so happy at the same time.

O L I V E R: The only place that Oliver could possibly think to ask you out at was the qudditch pitch. He felt more comfortable there than anywhere else. "So, Y/n. I think you're really cool and pretty and smart and you're really good at quidditch. I've never met a girl that would listen to me talk about quidditch, let alone talk with me about quidditch. Everything you do is so adorable and I really like you. So, will you be my girlfriend?" he finished his little speech. After all those sweet things that he said, how could you possibly say no?

(A/N: So I hope you liked that. Thank you for reading and please request anything else that you'd like me to write.)