24: He Has a Girlfriend Part 2

Y/l/n=Your last name

H A R R Y: It seemed as though the whole castle could hear it. The constant fighting, arguing, and bickering. Harry and Ginny, the couple that had previously seemed to be hopelessly in love, were now on each other's nerves 24/7. It was happening again tonight. "OH MY GODRIC HARRY! THOSE GIRLS WERE ALL OVER YOU TODAY. IF YOU DIDN'T ENJOY IT THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE TRIED TO STOP IT!" you heard the familiar voice of Ginny Weasley yell. You rolled your eyes along with some of the other girls that were fed up with the fighting every single night. "GINNY IF YOU CAN'T TRUST ME THEN I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GOING TO WORK OUT!" Harry yelled. "Fine! If that's what you want! It's over!" Ginny yelled, lowering her voice slightly, but the intensity in her words still remained. Only this time, it sounded like she was about to cry. You heard her stomp out of the room and you decided that you should go see how Harry was holding up. "Hey Harry," you said gently. "Oh hi," Harry said, looking up at you with eyes full of sadness, but not a trace of regret appeared in them. You hugged him in attempted to comfort him, and to your surprise (and delight), he hugged back. You were right all along. You'd never be Ginny Weasley. You wouldn't let him go like that.

R O N: You had been ignoring Ron for the past few days. It was kind of lonely. You never thought of what it would be like without your best friend. Suddenly, you saw a bunch of Gryffindor girls gathering around someone. Being the curious person that you were, you needed to investigated. You somehow found a way to elbow your way through the girls enough to see what in the name of Merlin was going on. In the middle of all the girls, you found none other than, Lavender Brown. All of the girls were trying to comfort her because she was crying her eyes out. "What happened?" you asked Hermione, the closest girl to you. "Lavender and Ron split up," she smiled. She was never Lavender's biggest fan either. Your immediate reaction was to find Ron. When you finally found the red headed boy, he was sitting alone, skipping pebbles on the lake. You walked over to him and sat next to him, picking up a stone and tossing it at the water's surface. "You okay?" you asked, finally breaking the unnatural silence. "I'm so sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have gotten mad. You were just trying to look out for me," he apologized. "It's fine," you said with a smile. "Besides," Ron began, "It's never been Lavender. It's always been you."

D R A C O: Pansy had been giving you a hard time all week. She was really getting on your last nerve. She would just say small things like Does Y/n still have that wittle cwush? or What're you gonna do Y/l/n? Are you gonna steal Draco from me? It killed you that she knew about your slight (okay a little more than slight) attraction to Draco. Not only did the foul girl hurt you with words, but she also physically hurt you. Her and her gang of Slytherin girls would corner you in an empty corridor and give you a good hex or sometimes even punch or kick. You weren't the best at fighting back and you didn't want Draco to hate you even more for hurting his precious girlfriend. The bullying and taunting went on for weeks. You were handling the situation fine and everything appeared to be okay (or at least as okay as things could get at this point). That was, until Draco found out. The normal bullying was occurring in the hall. You were on the ground along with your books and other possessions. Pansy landed a hard kick to your stomach and the shrieking that was the Slytherin girls' laughter filled your ears. Suddenly, you heard an all-too-familiar voice. "And just what do you think you're doing?" You looked up to see the Slytherin Prince himself. Once Pansy had left, Draco helped you collect your books. "Thanks," you mumbled quietly. "Anytime Beautiful," he smirked. He was victorious. He captured your attention.
F R E D: The ball continued. You were quite happy to be the date of Viktor Krum. He was a gentleman and a great dancer. You felt yourself having to tell yourself not to look at Fred during the dances. You imagined him having a great time with Angelina. He's happy, you thought. That's all that matters. In reality, Fred wasn't laughing and smiling and enjoying Angelina's presence. He was either staring looking at your smile lovingly, or glaring jealously at Krum. How did he get her to go with him. He doesn't deserve her. I deserve her, Fred thought and immediately felt bad for thinking that. He had a girlfriend. Why was he so unhappy then? As much as Angelina would love to keep Fred Weasley all for herself, she noticed the longing in his eyes when he looked at you laughing when Viktor spun you or when you blushed when Krum kissed your hand. "Fred. Go get her. The Fred Weasley I know wouldn't let even a professional Quidditch player get in his way," she said. Fred smiled gratefully at Angelina and set off to where you were sitting alone while Viktor Krum got you two drinks. Fred took a deep breath and approached you.
G E O R G E: You've been spending most of your time with Fred because George was always too busy with that girlfriend of his. You were currently laying with a book in your lap, Fred directly across from you, letting you rest your legs on his. "Ugggghhhh. Potions is so confusing," you groaned, debating whether or not to rip your parchment in half. Fred giggled at you and tossed a Self Correcting Quill at you. "Thanks Freddie," you smiled and continued to try to do the Potions homework. Meanwhile, George was feeling bad about the argument that he had with his twin earlier. He excused himself from his girlfriend to go say sorry to Fred. He just thought that he loved Katie Bell so much but he would soon realize that this wasn't the case. He walked into the room to see you and Fred laying with homework in your laps and laughing about some joke that Fred had made about Snape's hair. George felt a strange feeling of jealousy fill him. He shouldn't be the one making her laugh. That's my job, he thought as you finished your giggle fit (which George thought was the cutest thing ever). "Ahem. Am I interrupting anything?" George asked bitterly. "No just doing homework," you answered. "What do you want?" Fred asked venomously. "Well I was going to apologize until I saw you being all touchy-feely with Y/n," George replied with a glare. "Why do you even care? You're to busy with Katie to even notice either of us anymore," you defended Fred. "We broke up," George blurted out the lie before he could stop the words and think. You and Fred smiled brightly. "Well, in that case, she's all your's mate," Fred said,ruffling your hair and walking out of the room.
N E V I L L E: You tried your best to keep Hannah Abbott's secret. Not because you thought what she was doing was right, but because you never wanted to see Neville hurt. He meant everything to you. However, you soon realized that the longer the secret was kept, the more hurt Neville could be when he did figure it out. You needed to tell him. Neville would believe every word that you said so you weren't worried about that. You were just scared of his reaction. "Hey Nev," you greeted. "Hi Y/n," he beamed. Crap, you thought, he's in a good mood. "I have something to tell you. It's about your girlfriend," you said nervously. He looked up from his herbology book, expectantly. You swallowed hard. "Um...well...Hannah...she's...she's not dating you because she wants to," you mumbled, hoping that he wouldn't hear you. No such luck. His face dropped. "Wh-what d'ya mean?" he asked. "It was a bet Nev," you said. "Oh," he said quietly. You pulled him into a hug, trying to comfort him. "You don't need her anyways," you said soothingly. After awhile he finally spoke up. "You're right. I've got you," he smiled.
O L I V E R: You were still angry with Oliver. You smiled at the thought of him crawling back to you when he found out. Oliver already felt bad for yelling at you. He never wanted you to be upset and the fact that it was his fault that you were upset tore him apart. But it's her fault for accusing Alicia of cheating, he thought. He felt kind of bad for even thinking that but in the end he thought he loved Alicia. He decided that he would take a walk to clear his thoughts. He walked through the castle when he came across something very interesting. Dean Thomas snogging someone. Was that Alicia? It was indeed. Y/n wasn't lying, he thought. At this point, he felt awful. You had stomped off the other day almost in tears. He did that to you. He felt angry with Alicia and himself. Why hadn't he just listened to you? The first thing he had to do was see you. "Y/n. Listen I'm so sorry. You were right. I'm sorry I should've listened to you," he said, panting because he had run all the way to you as fast as he could. He continued to babble apologies which earned a small smile from you. "Oliver shuddup," you said, interrupting his rant on how he was an idiot. "I don't need you to tell me you're an idiot," you smiled ,"I already know." He smiled and pulled you into his arms.
(A/N: Sorry this took 20 million years to get up. Anyways, I hope you liked it! If you have any ideas feel free to request!)