15: Cuddles!

H A R R Y: Harry loved to cuddle with you because it took his mind off all of the things that were going on. He felt all of his worries drift away when he wrapped his arms around you and talked quietly with you about whatever you were thinking about.

R O N: Ron always acted like he didn't care much for cuddling, but in reality, that was very far from the truth. Whenever he was having a bad day, he'd always look forward to when you would demand that he cuddle with you (you liked cuddling clearly). He'd always roll his eyes and walk over to you, but he loved it.

D R A C O: Cuddling was very important to Draco. With all of the things that were going on with his parents and the Dark Lord, he needed to just hold you in his arms for a while. He felt like, this way, he could protect you. "I won't let anyone hurt you," he'd mumble and his grip on you would tighten just slightly. He just wanted you to be safe.

F R E D: Fred just liked being close to you in general, so naturally, he loved cuddling with you. He would always love to tell you how cute you were and how lucky he was to have you when you were cuddling. He would sometimes lay with you and softly tell you about his latest prank until you fell asleep in his arms.

G E O R G E: Cuddling was rare with you and George only because you two didn't like to stay in one place at once for too long. But, whenever you needed comfort, George never hesitated to give you some. He would wrap his arms around you and place kisses on the top of your head, while whispering sweet words of comfort.

N E V I L L E: Neville loved to cuddle, because it was one thing that he was really good at, he didn't mess up, and he loved being close to you and he loved the fact that you loved being close to him.

O L I V E R: Surprisingly, instead of you always asking Oliver to cuddle with you, he was always asking you to cuddle with him.  It didn't really matter when or where, whenever he got the chance, Oliver always seized the opportunity. His favorite time to cuddle was after Quidditch matches because the both of you were so sleepy.

(A/N: Okay so this was just a quick preference because I have to go to my brother's football game and ugh I don't wanna go but my mom is making me. Anyways, thank you sooooooo much for 2k READS!!!!! That's amazing and all of you readers are amazing and OMG thank yooouuuu)