55: Song Preference: Photograph

Based on Photograph by Ed Sheeran because honestly this song is adorable

H A R R Y: Loving can heal Loving can mend your soul

It was directly after the Battle of Hogwarts and there was sad, gloomy atmosphere in what was left of the Hogwarts Castle. Harry looked at all of the dead bodies and immediately had to look away. They had all died for him. It was with that thought that he broke down. He collapsed onto the ground and sobbed. Soon, he felt someone's arms around him. He looked up to see you standing there. There were tears in your eyes but you refused to let them spill. You had to be strong for Harry. "It's okay," you said. You were just what he needed at a time like this. He threw his arms around and sobbed into the crook of your neck. "I know, I know," you cooed softly and ruffled his hair. Before, he thought that nothing in this world could fix the sadness in his heart. But you proved him wrong. Eventually, with your love, his heart would heal.

R O N: You won't ever be alone

You felt a feeling of sadness set deep in your stomach. You missed Ron...a lot. You knew that he just had to go Horcrux hunting with Harry because he was brave like that, but you were at Hogwarts all alone. Your best friend, Hermione, had gone with him too. You sat by yourself outside, letting the wind blow through your hair and you felt your eyes fill up with tears. You pulled your sleeves over your hands and buried your head in your arms before letting yourself shamelessly cry. You missed him so much, it hurt. All of the sudden, Neville came running towards you. You quickly dried your tears and sniffled quietly. "What is it Nev?" you asked, concerned. "Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They're back!" he exclaimed. Your eyes widened and you sprinted back to the Room of Requirement where you saw Ron. You ran into his arms and he held you in a tight embrace. "Don't leave me again." He could hear the heartbreak in your voice. "I won't. You will never be alone," he assured.

D R A C O: And if you hurt me That's okay baby Only words bleed

If there was one thing that scared Draco Malfoy to no end, it was hurting you. He knew that he could be an ignorant git sometimes and he was terrified that one day it would get the best of him and he would say something to hurt you. The fear was so overwhelming, especially during his sixth year, when he was just becoming a Death Eater and was trying to carry out his task. There were a lot of times where you had to sit with him the Room of Requirement and calm him down. He was currently having a mental breakdown, which was understandable since he had so much pressure on him. "It's okay baby. Just breathe," you said. "I ca-can't. What if I-I end up hurting you t-too? I c-can't hurt you. Y-you're all I've got," he sobbed. You were confused as to why he was so afraid of this. "Look at me," you said, looking into his eyes. "If you hurt me, that's okay. I love you and that's what matters," you said.

F R E D: Inside these pages you just hold me And I won't ever let you go

You and Fred were sitting up on the astronomy tower, looking at the stars. He noticed you shiver a little bit. "Are you cold baby?" he asked, completely over-concerned. You giggled and just nodded you head. He pulled you into his arms and you cuddled into him, taking in all his warmth. "I can't have my girl freeze out here, now can I," he said. You chuckled slightly and just closed your eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. You wish that you could keep this moment forever. It was perfect. Just you, Fred, and the stars. It was as if nothing could ever ruin it. Fred looked at you. Your eyes were closed and your nose and cheeks were slightly red from the cold. You were completely perfect to him and he too wished that he could trap the moment inside of a photograph. "I won't ever let you go," he whispered to you before kissing your nose and hugging you even tighter.

G E O R G E: Wait for me to come home

You knocked on the door of you and George's room. "Come in!" he called through the door. You entered nervously. "I have something that I need to tell you," you said. "What is it baby girl?" he asked. You played with the sleeve of your sweater. How exactly should you tell him this. "Um well so there's this really great muggle college that my parents want me to go to," you began. "Are you gonna go?" he asked. You were planning to go, but that wasn't the end of it. The worst part was coming up. "Yeah, I think I am it's just..." you trailed off. He looked up, concerned. "It's just what?" he asked. "It's just that it's all the way in America," you mumbled quietly, hoping that he wouldn't catch it, but he did. His heart seemed to drop into his stomach. "I'm sorry," you choked. He just pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much," he said, fighting off tears. "Wait for me to come home."

N E V I L L E: I will remember how you kissed me Under the lamppost back on Sixth Street

You and Neville were walking hand in hand down the sidewalk. You tended to do that a lot since you graduated from Hogwarts. You would just walk and talk about whatever popped into your mind and just generally enjoy each other's presence. It was getting dark and you didn't realize it until the lampposts turned on. "We should probably go back," he said. You agreed and you began to walk back home. When you reached Sixth Street Neville randomly scooped you up in his arms and kissed you softly. When he put you down, you were breathless. "What was that for?" you asked, dazed. "No occasion. I just love you," he said, taking your hand again and leading you home.

O L I V E R: We keep this love in a photograph We make these memories for ourselves

Over the summer holiday, there wasn't a day that went by where Oliver didn't miss you so much that hurt. Whenever he started missing you really badly, he'd pull out the photograph that he had of you two. Obviously, it moved since it was magic, and he would just watch it for hours. The photo was of you two standing on the Quidditch Pitch, smiling and hugging. It would make him so happy. His favorite part was when he picked you up and spun you around and you had the biggest smile on your face. He would stay in his room and look at the picture, smiling. He would write to you every now and then and talk about how much he missed being able to hold you and kiss you.

(A/N: I'm so Quicksilver obsessed someone help me. *pssssst click on the external link. You can thank me later*)