12: You Get Hurt

H A R R Y: Having lost people before, Harry always overreacted when you got even the smallest injury. Every two seconds he'd be asking if you were okay or if he could do anything to make you feel better. You would always assure him that you would be fine, but he would ask you of you were sure a few times just in case. He hated it when you were hurt, so he tried to keep you out of danger best he could.

R O N: Ron was a sweetheart, but he wasn't the "go to" person in an emergency. When you got hurt, like seriously hurt, he would stand there, pondering what he should do. Fix it himself, or take you to the hospital wing. You loved him to death, but when it comes to injuries, he's not the man for the job.

D R A C O: Whenever you got hurt, Draco would just be angry. He would always look for someone to blame. Sometimes, it was another person's fault and you tried to calm him down before he hurt someone. In some cases, he would be angry with himself for not being there to protect you. You tried to tell him that he couldn't protect you from everything, but he seemed to take that as a challenge.

F R E D: Fred would try to cheer you up when you got hurt. He was always showing you something new that him and George had made, just to lift your spirits. One time, he even told you to look out the window. So, when you did, you saw fireworks go off in the shape of letters that read:

Get well soon Beautiful!

G E O R G E: George would take a break from his usual practical joking when you were injured. He would sit there in the hospital wing with you no matter how many times Fred offered him a good adventure. He just wanted to make sure that you  knew that he would never leave you by yourself like that.

N E V I L L E: Neville, like Ron, wouldn't know what to do. But, he always tried his best to get you to the hospital wing and would only leave for his classes. He knew how much you loved your schooling, so he would always come back with some notes for you and when you asked him if you were given any assignments, he'd refuse to tell you because he would not put any stress on you.

O L I V E R: Most of the time, you got hurt playing Quidditch (bet you didn't see that one coming). Oliver was always the first one down on the field, helping you to the hospital wing. He would just leave the game to stay with you and make sure that you were okay. Yes, he loved Quidditch, but he loved you even more.

(A/N: Okay here is a short little preference for you guys and oml thanks SO much for 1k reads! That's amazing so thank you.)