54: You're Tortured in Front of Her

H E R M I O N E: Hermione was already on the ground. The word mudblood was written on her wrist, dripping in blood. She refused to give them any information. It was your turn and you were just as stubborn. Part of Hermione hoped that you would just tell them what they needed to know, she didn't want you getting hurt. But, you were braver than that. You could take it. "Hmmm. What shall we do with you?" Bellatrix asked. "Please. Don't hurt her," Hermione cried out weakly. "I won't lay a finger on her if I get some answers," Bellatrix replied. The room was silent. "Okay, I tried to offer you a chance," Bellatrix said, pointing her wand at you. "Crucio," she yelled, grinning. Hermione's eyes welled up with tears. She knew that you were tough but she also knew that if no one gave the Death Eaters any information, they would have no problem with killing you. "STOP!" Hermione screamed, "I'LL TELL YOU, I'LL TELL YOU! JUST STOP!" Bellatrix stopped torturing you and you lay lifeless on the ground. "Now that's what I wanted to hear Granger."

L U N A: You and Luna had been captured and were being held hostage in the Malfoy Manor. You were sad most of the time, but Luna had a way of cheering you up. "Okay, while we're waiting for Potter to come rescue you two, we figured we could get some information out of you," Lucius said, leading you to a room with Bellatrix Lestrange. "Y/n first," Lucius said. "Tell us...what do you know about the location of Harry James Potter?" Bellatrix asked. "Cute. You think I'll tell you," you laughed. Bellatrix just smiled. "Now here's the fun part," she laughed and pointed her wand at you. "Crucio," she said. You cried out in pain and fell to the ground, holding your sides. Luna wanted to help, but Lucius was preventing her from doing so. "Please stop. Stop hurting her," Luna cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. Luna would never betray her friends and she know that you wouldn't approve of her trying to save you by giving them any information about Harry Potter. So she just had to watch, sobbing. And she was next.

G I N N Y: Ginny was close friends with Harry (A/N: A little too close *see "She Cheats"*), so that automatically puts her in danger. She never would've never thought that it would put you in danger too. The Death Eaters had it all figured out. If you torture someone's loved one, they'll talk. So, they captured you and Ginny and knocked you both out. You woke up to find yourself on the ground in the middle of a big room. You felt too weak to stand up and when you searched around the room, you saw Ginny bound to a chair nearby. "Oh goodie, they're up!" Bellatrix cheered. "Okay Ginny Weasley, blood traitor, you're going to tell us where Harry Potter is," she said. "Or what?" she said angrily. "Or we could just put a little Cruciatus Curse on your girlfriend," Bellatrix said. Ginny was silent. "Okay," Bellatrix said. "Crucio," she laughed. It was as if a million fire ants were all biting you at once, times a million. You whimpered out in pain and Ginny had to watch. It broke her heart to see you like this...and all she could do was watch.

C H O: Umbridge knew that you and Cho were in the D. A. She just didn't know how to get you two to admit it. You weren't a snitch and you weren't planning on telling them anything. Cho, on the other hand, you weren't so sure about. "You two girls are rumored to be apart of a secret organization with Harry Potter," she said. You raised your eyebrows. "I have no idea what you're talking about," you said. "Really?" Umbridge said, doubt filled her voice. You nodded. "I didn't want to have to do this, but rules are rules," she said. "Crucio," she said in her sickeningly sweet voice and pain shot into your body right away. "You can't do that! That's an Unforgivable Curse!" Cho yelled. Umbridge just giggled. "Silly girl," she said. You were writhing in pain now and Cho knew what she had to do. She knew that Harry would probably never forgive her, but she didn't care. All that mattered was that you were safe. "Yes! We are in a secret club called the D. A. and we meet in the Room of Requirement!" Cho blurted out.

(A/N: I'm actually not sure if Umbridge would use the Cruciatus Curse or not.)