14: Wedding Proposal *Wedding Series Part 1*

H A R R Y: He wanted this to be really special because he loved you whole lot. So, he took you back to Hogwarts (after it was rebuilt from the Battle of Hogwarts, of course). There was always a tree that you two hung out under. You had so many memories under that tree and he wanted the next chapter in your life together to start there. That is, if you said yes. "C'mon baby," Harry said as he dragged you by the arm towards the shade of the tree. "D'ya recognize this place?" he asked with a grin. You smiled softly and nodded, thinking of all the great times you had together. "So, I wanted to ask you something," he began, and then he felt the nerves kick in. "What is it?" you asked. "Um...well...I love you. Like a lot. And I don't want this to be temporary. I want it to be forever. So, that being said," Harry said as he leaned down on one knee and pulled out a small velvet box. Your hand flew up to your mouth, as you knew what he was doing. "Y/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?" he asked. You were crying at this point, tears of joy. "Yes! Yes if course!" you exclaimed as Harry slipped the ring onto your finger.

R O N: Ron had never really pondered his future. Honestly, he never thought he'd get this far in life. He always held off thinking about the future, but when he knew that he wanted to marry you. That was one thing that he was sure of. He was just wondering how in the world he would ask you. He wanted to be romantic but not too over-the-top, because you didn't like that kind of thing. He decided that he would treat it like just another one of your dates. So, he got a bunch of junk food (yes, you both loved junk food) and pillows and blankets. He built a small fort and strung fairy lights around it. You two laughed and played wizard chess, just like you always did on your dates. But this time was different. "So Y/n, I have something really important to ask you," Ron said. You automatically thought that it was a bad thing and your voice filled with concern. "Okay..." you said worriedly. "So, we've been together for a long time now and I really love you and I was wondering..." Ron trailed off and pulled the box with the ring in it from its hiding place. "Will you marry me?" he asked. A grin was now present on your lips. "Of course Ronald," you answered.

D R A C O: Before the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco had made you a promise. He promised that when it was all over, he would make you his wife. He promised that he would marry you. Of course, during the battle you had forgotten all about the promise, but he hadn't. He didn't say anything for a month or so afterwards because he wasn't sure how to go about asking you. He wanted it to be special because he loved you more than anything in the world. He decided that he would do something that he knew you would absolutely love. You loved to watch chick-flicks. It was kind of your guilty pleasure. So, Draco asked the help of your muggle parents, to play your favorite movie on a laptop (he didn't know how to work that piece of muggle sorcery). Once the movie was over he decided it was time to pop the question. "Y/n there's something that I need to remind you of," he began. You began to think if there was anything you had forgotten. "Y/n, you're a very special girl and I love you so much. Sometimes, I feel like if someone else had you instead of me, I might actually kill myself. I need you to be mine forever. Need I remind you of a certain promise I made before the battle?" Draco asked. You remembered no and a smile was playing on your lips. "Will you Y/n Y/l/n do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Malfoy?" he asked and you immediately nodded. He smiled and put the ring on your finger.

F R E D: Fred knew exactly how he was going to ask you to marry him. Naturally, he wanted everyone to know that you two were going to be married so he pondered this for a while. After some advice from George, he decided that the best way to propose to you would be a letter. Now not just any letter, of course, this is Fred Weasley we're talking about. A howler. This way, no matter who was in the room, they'd know all about Fred's undying love for you. The plan was perfect. So when you got the envelope, you knew exactly what it was, having sent them to various people before as pranks. You were very confused as to why you had gotten a howler. You wondered if you had done something wrong (who are we kidding? You were always up to no good). You decided that it would be easiest to just open it, plus, it would satisfy your curiosity. "HEEYYYY THERE Y/N! THIS IS FRED OF COURSE AND YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY MUCH SO I WAS WONDERING IF MAYBE YOU WANTED TO GET MARRIED?!?" Fred's magnified voice filled the room and you giggled as Fred, in the flesh, walked into the room with the ring. "Yes! Yes! Of course YES!" you squealed and jumped into Fred's arms.

G E O R G E: Now, George was always joking around, and this proposal would be no exception. So he decided that he'd start off with a traditional proposal and then be his normal, jokester self from there. The proposal went a little something like this. You and George were walking around Hogsmede and ranting about how the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes products were so much better than the Zonko's ones. George was very confident so he wasn't nervous in the least. Well maybe he was, but just a little but...right? The more he thought about it, the more nervous he became. So, when he decided that he couldn't take it anymore, he just did it. "Y/n. I've been meaning to ask you something for a really long time," he began. You were confused because you very smart and clever indeed, but you were completely oblivious when it came to love. "Well, you know that I love you very, very much and I have since the moment I met you. So..." he got on one knee and you finally understood and smiled. Then, now that he had you thinking that he was going to pull out a ring, he pretended like he was just tying his shoe. "GEORGE WEASLEY!" you gasped. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" he said quickly with a light laugh. While George actually pulled out the ring, you devised an evil plan in you head. So, when George popped the question, you put on a serious face and said, "No". George stood up slowly, a devastated look on his face. Finally, you burst out laughing. "I was only joking. Of course I'll marry you, you idiot," you giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Baby girl, that was cruel," he said, but you just laughed again and kissed his nose.

N E V I L L E: Strangely, Neville wasn't nervous. Maybe it was just that, when you were around him, he wasn't quite as awkward and scared as he normally was. He knew one thing for sure, he loved you and he wanted to spend the rest of his life, by your side. He never wanted you to find someone else and he realized, that he ought to make you his before it was too late (even though you tried to tell him that you'd never leave him). You were helping him a bit with potions homework and he was assisting you in your herbology work. Neville fiddled with the ring in his pocket, wondering exactly when he should ask. He decided that he would have to ask soon. If not now, then when? he thought. "Y/n there's a question that I need to ask you," Neville began. "Oh if it's about the polyjuice potion, don't worry the essay isn't due 'till next week," you answered. "No, it's not about potions," he said. You looked at him confused. "I was wondering, since you know, I love you more than I think anyone has ever loved someone, if you'd be willing to marry me," he said and pulled out the ring. You gasped and nodded over and over. 

O L I V E R: Oliver had invited you to have a friendly game of Quidditch. "You're on Ollie," you said. Just before the game started, you put on a game face (you always did this before games). "Aw baby, your game face is adorable," he chuckled. "No it's not! It's fierce and intimidating," you defended and challenged him to do a better one, which ended up equally as adorable as your's. The game began at last. You, playing seeker, immediately set off looking for the snitch. Oliver had already told the seeker of his team not to catch it. You finally found it and set off into the clouds to catch it. Oliver smiled to himself and hoped that you'd like the way he was proposing to you. Being the great seeker that you were, you caught the snitch fairly quickly. As soon as you caught it though, the snitch opened up and presented a ring. You looked over at Oliver, who was hovering on his broom nearby. "You're the love of my life and I want you to be mine forever. Marry me?" he asked. You smiled because only Oliver could find a way of incorporating Quidditch into a damn wedding proposal.  You said yes of course!

(A/N: I am SO sorry that this update took forever. I'm starting to get homework ugh. Sometimes I feel like we should just all study magical subjects instead of the crap they're trying to teach us.)