58: You're Cold

H A R R Y: You were traveling around Hogsmede, hand in hand with Harry. He loved the way the cold wind tinted your nose and cheeks a slight pink. He loved the way the white snowflakes sparkled in your hair. He loved how beautiful you looked in the snow. Beautiful, maybe, but cold, definitely. You didn't want to bother Harry with your complaining that it's cold, so you kept quiet, but soon enough your teeth began to chatter and you shivered. "Baby, c'mere," he said, opening his jacket. You smiled and walked into his jacket and stuck your arms in it for warmth. "Hey move it," someone yelled because you two were in the middle of a path where everyone was walking. "We were having a moment," Harry yelled in response. 

R O N: You'd been sick all week. You didn't want to bother your boyfriend with your illness, so you went to dinner with him. Of course, you just sat with him. Anything you ate, you knew that you would eventually throw up. You thought that it was abnormally cold in the Great Hall, but it was probably just the fact that you were sick as a dog. Your shiver didn't go unnoticed though. "Sweetheart, it's not even cold in here. Is something wrong?" Ron asked. "Nope. Everything is just fine," you replied with a smile. He just shook his head and pulled you towards him and let you take in his warmth.

D R A C O: You and Draco decided to go to Hogsmede together. It was during the winter time, so snow was falling gently from the sky, but it was cold as hell. You were both walking down the cobblestone path when he felt you shiver. "Are you cold Angel?" he asked, overly concerned. "No, no. I'm fine," you replied, not wanting to concern your boyfriend any more. He nodded skeptically and you two continued walking. It wasn't long until he felt you shiver again. "Okay, that's it," he sigh and stopped walking in the middle of the path to pull you into his arms. You smiled and nuzzled into his chest, taking in his warmth.

F R E D: You two were laying outside, ignoring the herbology textbooks that lied next to you. All of the sudden, a gust of wind blew by, ruffling the pages of the books and making you shiver slightly. Fred didn't say anything, just grabbed your waist and pulled you to him. He wrapped his arms around you, making sure to protect your arms from the cold (A/N: Is it just me or if your arms are cold, the rest of your body is cold? Idk). "We should probably finish that herbology homework," you mumbled, trying to struggle out of his grip and reach your textbook, but he had an iron grip on you. "Can we make our break a little but longer?" he asked, kissing your nose softly. "Yeah. That's a good idea," you laughed.

G E O R G E: You and George had some astronomy to catch up on. Astronomy was one of your favorite subjects because you absolutely adored the stars. It was late at night and you and George were sitting at the top of the Astronomy Tower with your parchment and quills, filling out the little chart that you were assigned. It was a rather cold night and it only got worse with every passing gust of chilly wind. It started breezing and the wind blew your parchment around. You put it back down and shivered. George set down his chart and walked over to you. He took your chart out of your hands and lifted you to your feet, embracing you tightly. "I don't want my baby to be cold," he murmured. 

N E V I L L E: The dungeons were always colder than the rest of the Hogwarts castle. It didn't help that you had a cold either. You pulled your school robes tightly around you while walking through the dungeon hallways in attempt to keep warm, when you bumped into your boyfriend, Neville. "Hey Princess. I've been looking for you everywhere," he smiled warmly. "H-hey Neville. W-What's up?" you shivered. Concern overtook his features as he looked at you shivering. He scooped you up bridal style and started down the hallway. "W-What are you doing?" you asked. "If my Princess is cold, I should at least get her out of the dungeons, right?" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He was the best boyfriend ever.

O L I V E R: Gryffindor's Quidditch team was playing and you were out there to support Oliver in the stands. When the team walked onto the pitch, the first thing Oliver did was look at you and smiled brightly. You giggled as he gave you his "game face" which you said was really cute, but he thought was intimidating (it wasn't). It was a chilly day, so you pulled your sweater tightly around your body and continued cheering him on. It was getting really cold towards the end of the game, you could even see your breath. Good news was that Gryffindor won, bad news was you were a human Popsicle. You went to congratulate Oliver and you hugged him tightly. When he tried to pull away, you just pulled him back to you. "No, don't go away. You're warm," you said. He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around you tightly.

(A/N: This is kinda cute. Also, I HATE SCHOOL WITH A BURNING PASSION!)