50: She Cheats Part 2

H E R M I O N E: You didn't want to talk to anyone. You just wanted to get as far away from Hermione and Ron as possible. You honestly trusted her with Ron. Wrong answer. Meanwhile, Hermione had been trying to apologize. "Y/n wait! LISTEN TO ME!" she screamed. Startled by her sudden yell of frustration, you turned in her direction. "What?" you asked quietly. "I'm so sorry. There's no explanation for what I did, but-but I just need you to understand that I need you because if you left, I'd be so lost," she said. "I-I..." you didn't know what to say. You knew that you shouldn't go back to her, but you really loved Hermione and, as much as you hated to admit it, you needed her too. 

L U N A: Luna was at a lost. She didn't know what to do. She'd never hurt you like this before and wasn't sure how to deal with it. All she knew was that she felt strange and sad without you there. So, Luna decided that she'd think about it until she came to a conclusion. She but herself in your shoes and soon realized just how much she had hurt you and rushed to apologize. "Y/n!" she yelled when she finally spotted you sitting under a tree. "What do you want Lovegood?" you asked. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't-I-I just..." Luna was struggling and began to cry. "I need you," she whispered through her tears. You tried to ignore the feeling, but it was there. You really loved Luna Lovegood.

G I N N Y: Ginny wasn't one to let you go easily. She would do everything in her power to make this better. She chased after you and grabbed you by the arm. "Let me go," you demanded sadly. "No," she replied simply. You weren't in the mood to argue further with her. "I need to say something," she said and you rolled your eyes, but listened. "I don't know why I did what I did, but I know that I feel fireworks when I kiss you, and with Harry, I didn't have that. I love you," she said. Ginny rarely ever said sweet things like that so you figured that this must be the way that she really feels. "You don't mean that," you mumbled quietly. She took your hand and kissed it lightly. "I really do," she whispered. She really did.

C H O: She was trying to come up with an answer to your heartbroken question. How can you explain this? "I-I..." Cho began, but no answer escaped her mouth because she couldn't explain this. There was no justification for what she did to you. It was wrong, she knew that much, and she didn't love Cedric. She loved you. "That's what I thought," you said, tears streaming down your cheeks. You turned on your heel to leave, but the sound of Cho's voice stopped you. "Y/n wait." You whipped around to face her. "I don't love Cedric and I really didn't mean for this to happen. I love you, I really do. More than I've probably ever loved anything and-and I just feel so stupid for hurting something so precious," she spoke honestly, pouring her heart out to you. You loved her too. More than anything.

(A/N: As much as I like cheating preferences, I'm kind of glad that this is over with because I feel awkward writing apologies and forgiveness and stuff because I don't support going back to someone that cheated on you. Idk.)