57: No Kisses (Girls)

H E R M I O N E: You were currently super pissed at Hermione. When it came to school, she would talk down to you like you were a child. Finally, you confronted her on it and she didn't say anything. No 'I'm sorry', no 'I didn't know you felt that way', no nothing. It made you even more mad when Hermione tried to act like nothing even happened. "Hey babe," she greeted and tried to kiss you on the lips, but you turned away so that her lips handed on your cheek. She furrowed her eyebrows. 
"What's your problem?" she asked. "You know what my problem is and until you make things right, no kisses," you announced. So, Hermione spent the rest of the day apologizing.

L U N A: You were extremely busy. You'd been procrastinating all week and it was really catching up with you because you were working endlessly to get caught up with the three essays that were due tomorrow and the two tests. It didn't help that Luna was chattering about who-knows-what in your ear the whole time. "Y/n, if you're not going to talk to me, can I at least have a kiss?" she asked. "I'm busy Luna, so no," you replied, leafing through your book. She hung her head slightly. "Oh okay," she squeaked. You looked up noticing what you'd done. "Wait, Luna," you said, making her shift her attention back to you. You kissed her quickly before returning to your work with a smile.

G I N N Y: You coughed into the sleeve of your sweater again and shivered. It seemed like it was unusually cold in the transfiguration classroom. After class was over, you collected your books and dumped them into your bag before approaching Ginny. "Hey darling," Ginny said. Her eyes filled with concern as she watched you shiver. "You okay?" she asked. You nodded, coughing into your sleeve again. "Want me to kiss it better?" she asked, a smirk playing on her lips. "No, you'll get sick too," you said, jumping back. "Come on Y/n. I can take a cold. I'll be fine," Ginny insisted. You just shook your head and walked away, leaving Ginny by herself, cursing your stubbornness.

C H O: You didn't like to admit it, but you got jealous pretty quickly. That's why you weren't exactly over the moon when you saw Cedric flirting with your Cho. You didn't show your jealousy, you just got mad. Later that day, Cho sat by you and draped her arm around you. You said nothing and scooted out of her embrace. "What's wrong?" she asked, trying to kiss you, but you scooted back even more. "If you want kisses, why don't you go get them from your boyfriend, Cedric," you spat. "I don't love Cedric, I love you," Cho said, desperately wanting her kissing privileges back. It took you a while, but you eventually let her kiss you again, after many apologies.

(A/N: I'm thinking since it's still winter and all that, I'd do a You're Cold preference next.)