33: You Have a Boyfriend Part 2

H A R R Y: Fred wasn't acting like himself lately. He hadn't taken part in a prank for at least 3 days and that was so unlike him. A few days later Harry found you all by yourself in the common room, crying, while everyone else was at dinner. He rushed to your side. "Y/n what's wrong?" he asked, taking this opportunity to pull you into a hug and just hold you while you cried into his chest. "I-It's Fred. He-he was cheating on me," you sobbed. "Don't worry Y/n. I'll kill him for hurting you like this," he said and you looked up at him. "Thanks Harry," you said. He took a HUGE chance and he leaned down and kissed you gently, hoping that he was taking the pain away. You surprised yourself and kissed back. (A/N: Tbh I don't think that Fred would do that, but it makes for a good story so ya know).

R O N: Ron barely survived the next few weeks of you and Dean being an extremely annoying couple. You and Dean both thought that the relationship wasn't working out. You were both fine with this so you two peacefully went your separate ways and managed to remain friends. However, Ron didn't know this. You sat down next to Hermione, Ron, and Harry. "Hey guys," you said. "Don't you have a boyfriend to attend to?" Ron spat poisonously. "I don't have a boyfriend," you said, confused. You thought Ron knew this. Hermione quickly whispered the news in Ron's ear to save her friend from further embarrassment. "oh," Ron said. "Okay let's start over. Hey guys," you said, making all of them laugh.

D R A C O: Draco's hatred for Hogwart's very own Cedric Diggory only grew as the Yule Ball approached. You were obviously his date and Draco tried to act like he didn't care. But he did, very much actually. But, as the Yule Ball arrived, you were to be found alone on the staircase, with your heels in your hand, while everyone was dancing in the Great Hall. Draco had been looking all over for you (he had trouble making up an excuse as to why) when he found you. "Y/l/n, what's wrong?" he asked. You were surprised that he cared. "Cedric doesn't want to dance with me, only those Beauxbtons girls," you mumbled. Draco sat down next to you on the steps and, to your surprise, placed a kiss on your cheek. "He's crazy. Anyone would be lucky to have you," he whispered before kissing your lips. He smirked to himself when he felt you kiss back. He finally got his dream girl.

F R E D: You and Oliver had been fighting for days. Literally. There was constant yelling and screaming. Needless to say, you weren't the perfect match for each other. Fred couldn't sleep. Partly because you and Oliver were, once again, arguing extremely loudly in the common room. And partly because he knew that Oliver was hurting you with his harsh words. "Oliver, we've been fighting for days. I can't do this anymore. This obviously isn't working out," you said, a little bit more quietly this time, but loud enough for Fred to still hear it. "Yeah okay," Oliver agreed. A few minutes later, Fred could tell that you had both left the common room and went to bed. Fred smiled to himself. It was now or never. He decided that he'd wait a week or so for you to recover from your breakup, and then he'd ask you out.

G E O R G E: Fred had noticed his twin's sadness over the next few days. "What's wrong Georgie?" Fred asked, after not being able to guess it himself. George just shook his head. "C'mon. We're twins. You can tell me anything," Fred said. "Well there's this girl and I like her...like a lot. But, she has a boyfriend and her boyfriend is someone that I'm really close to," George explained. Fred knew exactly what he was talking about. He had seen the way he looks at you. "I'll break up with her. It wasn't really working out with her anyways," Fred offered, breaking the silence between the two boys. "Are you serious?" George asked. "Of course. I can tell that you really like her. Just do me a favor and name one of your kids Fred for me," Fred winked. George was so thankful that he had such an amazing brother.

N E V I L L E: The news spread through Hogwarts like a wildfire. Roger Davies and Y/n Y/l/n were no longer dating. Neville was sitting outside under a tree, all by himself, with an herbology book on his lap. You were looking for somewhere quiet to do your essay but the library was crowded and the common rooms were noisy. So, you walked outside and thought that sitting in the shade under the tree, would be perfect for writing your essay. You saw Neville. "Mind if I join you?" you asked. He couldn't speak. You were actually talking to him! He just shook his head. You sat down next to him. "Um. Can I help you?" you giggled when you noticed him staring at you. "Sorry it's just you're really pretty," he blurted out. The words came out before he could stop them. "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself," you replied, making Neville even more giddy.

O L I V E R: Oliver had already been mad at Harry for stealing his crush, but what made his blood boil was that Harry was being a douche to you. Oliver decided that if he was going to let this kid date his girl, he would make sure that he was at least treating you right. So, he pulled Harry aside after practice one day. "We need to talk Potter," Oliver said. "'Bout what?" Harry asked. "Y/n. I noticed that you're not the best boyfriend to Y/n," Oliver began. "Wait. Why do you care what kind of boyfriend I am?" Harry asked. "Well...I...it's just...I...um..." Oliver struggled. "You can have her. I've seen the way you look at her. I can tell you really care about her," Harry said making Oliver smile. Maybe Harry Potter wasn't so bad after all.

(A/N: Hey lovely people! I have sirius-ly fantastic news. We've made it to 27k reads!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow thanks guys. You're da bomb. I'm going to see an early showing of Goosebumps today but other than that I plan on staying in pajamas *tbh I'll probs wear sweatpants to the theater lol*. Anywhoodle, thanks for reading!)