25: What You Call Him

(A/N: Okay so this is NOT my idea. All creds for this idea goes to pj_daughterof_athena ! She also has a Harry Potter preference book so yo should totally read it because it's amazing af!)

H A R R Y: You call him Your Chosen One because he was the only one for you. Plus, you were proud to the girlfriend of the famous Harry Potter.

R O N: Ronald. You didn't know why you called him by his full name. You had just always called him it out of habit.

D R A C O: You called Draco Baby because it was simple and it let the other girls that were interested in him (*cough* Pansy *cough*) know that he was your's.

F R E D: Prankster. It was no secret. Fred and his twin were always up to some kind of prank. You also called him this because the first time you met he was incidentally pranking you.

G E O R G E: Troublemaker. It was pretty obvious why you called him this. He spent most of his time either in detention, or trying to figure out a way to get out of detention.

N E V I L L E: You called Neville Genius because he was always so insecure about what the professors thought about him. You thought he was truly smart and you wanted him to know that.

O L I V E R: Your Keeper. He was the best keeper that Hogwarts had ever seen. There was no doubt about that. And he was worth keeping around. He's a real keeper.

(A/N: I hope that you liked this one! Thanks so much for 9k reads! That's AMAZING!!!)