60: You Get Injured Playing Quidditch

Requested by: fanfiction_center Thanks for the request lovely!

H A R R Y: You were currently in the hospital wing because you had fallen off your broom while playing Quidditch. It was simply in your nature to be clumsy. Harry was not helping though. He was being so annoying. "Are you okay baby?" he asked for what seemed like the millionth time. "Yes, I'm fine," you answered the same answer you'd been giving him for the past hour. You knew that his intentions were sweet and you appreciated it, but you didn't need a headache too. "Harry, sweetie, I'm fine," you clarified. He was finally taking the hint and getting that you wanted him to leave you alone. "I'm sorry. It's just-I worry about you, okay? I don't like it when you're in pain. Makes me sad," he admitted. You lifted out your arms. "C'mere," you said softly and he lied down with you. "Okay now if you say another word I will lose it on you, got it?" you asked, your tone of sweetness conflicting with your harsh words. He just nodded and held you tightly.

R O N: Funny story. You were both in the hospital wing with Quidditch related injuries. His bed was right next to your's and you were laughing about how literally careless and clumsy you two are. "Hey do you remember when you fell off the stairs when they were moving?" Ron laughed. "Those stairs are a death trap!" you defended. "Can you two be quiet? Some people are trying to sleep," an annoyed Hufflepuff girl rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'm in excruciating pain over here. Let me have a final laugh with my boyfriend," you exaggerated sassily, making the Hufflepuff roll her eyes again. "Someone's got an attitude," Ron murmured just loud enough for the girl to hear. She rolled her eyes again. "10 points to whoever can get her to roll her eyes to the back of her head," you whispered. So your time at the hospital wing mostly consisted of you and Ron annoying the girl.

D R A C O: A beater had sent a bludger your way when you were playing Quidditch and it hit you pretty hard. You fell off your broom and to the ground. Normally in these situations, the player gets up after a minute or so, but you weren't getting up. Draco was freaking out in the stands. "Okay, why isn't she moving? I'm going down there," he mumbled, pushing his way to the pitch. They ended up taking you to the hospital wing because you had blacked out and they couldn't wake you up. When you did wake up, you were in the hospital wing and Draco sat beside the bed, holding your hand. He placed a soft kiss on your knuckles before looking up at you to notice that you were awake at last. He broke into a grin and hugged you tightly. "I've never been so scared in my life. Don't do that to me again Sunshine," he breathed, peppering kisses all over your face.

F R E D: "Y/n, why can't you just be a little, tiny bit graceful for once in your life!" Fred yelled, pacing back and forth in front of your bed in the hospital wing. You's been listening to him rant about how clumsy you were for an hour. "You're gonna get yourself killed if you keep it up," he fretted, running his hand through his orange hair. "I'm fine Fred. It's not a big deal," you said. "Well yeah, you're fine...this time! What about next time? You could get yourself seriously hurt," he yelled. You fumbled with your hands in your lap. "I'm sorry. I'll try and be more graceful," you mumbled. His eyes softened and he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "It's just that, I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost you baby girl. I-I don't want to find out. Be careful okay? For me?" he said gently. "I'll try," you nodded. The next day you fell on the stairs, but hey, you said you'd try.

G E O R G E: George was laughing at you. "It's not funny. I'm hurt," you pouted. He couldn't even reply he was laughing so hard. "Hey, stop laughing. It's not even that funny," you said angrily. "I don't know Y/n, it was pretty funny. No one was even near you and you fell off your broom," he said with a stupid grin on his face. "Yeah, yeah. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days," you quoted (A/N: Where are my muggleborns that get this reference?). "I can tell that you're quoting and you know that I hate that I have no idea what it is," he said seriously. It was your turn to laugh. "Nobody's perfect," you shrugged, continuing the quote. "You did it again!" he shouted. "How is it that I get a beautiful girlfriend that I can laugh at, but can also outsmart me with her muggle knowledge?" he asked, grinning. He set you right up for your next reference. "I guess you could say that you've got...the best of both worlds."

N E V I L L E: It was a minor injury, but Neville, being the sweet boy that he is, was freaking out. "Neville, I think you might need to calm down a little bit. Madam Pomfrey said that it wasn't that big of deal," you suggested, trying to calm him down a little bit. "Why do you have to go and hurt yourself?" he asked, completely ignoring your previous comment. "I dunno. I do it a lot," you said, letting out a giggle. The sound of your laugh calmed him a little bit. He loved it so much, he could listed to just that and nothing else for days and he'd be perfectly content. "Okay, but, just to make sure, I'm staying with you until Madam Pomfrey says that you're free to go," he said. "Deal. And you knew that I wasn't particularly graceful going into this relationship," you reminded. He laughed and planted a sweet kiss on your lips. "Yeah but I wouldn't have it any other way," he smiled.

O L I V E R: You played Quidditch a lot, so you were used to small injuries. That's why Oliver got so worried when they told him that you were in the hospital wing because you got hurt during practice. He burst into the hospital wing, his heart pounding madly. "Where's Y/n? is she okay?" he asked. "She's right over here," Madam Pomfrey said, directing Oliver over to where you lay asleep. He wasted no time rushing over to you. "What happened?" he asked one of your teammates who was standing next to your bed. "One of the beaters hit her a little too hard," he said. Oliver tried to ignore the boiling rage inside him because he noticed that you were waking up. He enveloped you in his arms straight away and mumbled in your ear, "Now that you're awake, I'm gonna go kill whoever did this."

(A/N: We lost a great Professor today. Let's raise our wands to Alan Rickman. Will we remember him. Always.)