56: No Kisses

(A/N: I honestly don't know who requested this, so if it was you, comment and I'll put your username up. I'm so sorry.)

H A R R Y: You were really sick. You were sprawled out on the couch, surrounded by tissues and you felt like death itself. Yet, Harry Potter wanted a kiss. "No Harry, you'll get sick too," you said, curling up into a ball. "Oh okay, lemme check how much I care really quick," he said, "Oh wait! I don't care," he smiled. "Well I care," you said, and turned away from him, refusing to give him a kiss. "Y/n, you're being so mean," he pouted and lied down next to you. "Harry James Potter, stop," you demanded, but he proceeded to wrap his arms around your waist and pull you into a kiss and after a while, you kissed back.

R O N: He was falling behind on his work and you, being the good girlfriend that you were, wouldn't allow that to happen. So, you were tutoring him. "Okay so can you tell me the three main ingredients used to make Felix Felisis?" you asked Ron, who was sitting in front of you. "You know, you're really pretty when you're acting all smart," he said. "Are you even paying attention? Okay, I didn't want to do this, but you give me no choice. No kisses until you are able to answer at least five of my questions correctly," you said. You can bet that Ron worked pretty hard after that.

D R A C O: All of your friends thought that you and Draco showed too much PDA. So, they made a bet that you weren't allowed to kiss Draco for a whole day. Thinking that you could probably easily win the bet, you accepted. It turned out being a lot harder than you expected, considering the fact that Draco hated the whole bet. "Come on Y/n. It's just a stupid bet. Your friends'll never find out," Draco whined, pulling you towards him for a kiss. "Nope," you refused, stepping away from him. He pouted for the rest of the day, but, while you were doing your homework and not paying attention to him, Draco pecked you on the lips quickly.

F R E D: Let's not lie to ourselves. Fred would never be able to go a whole day without kissing you. But he's also not one to back down from a good dare. So that's why he was so conflicted when his brother had dared him to not kiss you for at least a day. "Oh come on, George. Choose a new one. That's too hard," Fred said. But George refused to. There were at least ten times during the day when he almost kissed you, but pulled away when he realized what he was doing. "Wait a second," Fred said, in sudden realization,"He never said that you couldn't kiss me."

G E O R G E: You walked into the room with a cup of tea, a bottle of medicine, and a spoon. George was sick and you insisted on taking care of him. One problem, when he got sick, he got really clingy and lovey-dovey. So, he was constantly asking for kisses. "George no. If I kiss you, I'll get sick," you explained for the millionth time. "Ughhhh. Just one kiss and I'll be happy," he groaned over dramatically. "No. If I get sick, then you'll have to take care of me. You wouldn't like that, now would you?" you said. "I wouldn't mind," he said, making you roll your eyes. "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you," you gave in and gave him a peck on the lips.

N E V I L L E: "Ugh, I don't get it Neville," you groaned in frustration at your herbology textbook. "It's quite simple actually," he smiled and began to go on a whole rant about the topic. Honestly, you didn't want to deal with the essay that you were meant to write. Neville snapped you out of your thoughts. "Do you get it now?" he asked. "No, not really," you yawned. "Are you even attempting to grasp the concept?" he asked. You just shrugged. "Until you put forth effort, I'm not going to kiss you," Neville threatened. "Excuse you?" you asked. You didn't like this deal. "You heard me. Now pay attention, I'm going to explain this again," he said, pointing to your textbook. You rolled your eyes and payed attention this time. It was for a good cause.

O L I V E R: Gryffindor's Quidditch team hadn't won in a while. Oliver was beating himself up over it. He was simply lacking motivation in your opinion. "Okay Ollie, let me see the game plans you've been working on," you said, walking into the room. "I can't think of anything Y/n. I feel like I've tried everything," he said, running a hand through his hair. "Fine," you said, an idea popping into your head,"Until you can think of something you haven't tried, no kisses." Oliver's jaw dropped. "That's completely unfair darling," he argued, you just smiled and walked out of the room. Needless to say, Gryffindor won their next three games.

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A BILLION YEARS! THE HOLIDAYS ARE JUST SO BUSY AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME AND I TOLD SOMEONE THAT I'D DO A CHRISTMAS PREFERENCE BUT THEN I DIDN'T GET TO IT AND I FEEL SO BAD IM A BAD AUTHOR SORRY GUYS)