20: You Have a Bad Day

H A R R Y: You were having that kind of a day where, ever since you woke up, nothing went right. Everything seemed to be going wrong and you had had enough. You were ready to be done with the day by Potions. "Hey baby," Harry said as he dropped his books next to you, kissed your cheek, and sat down. "Oh hey," you sighed. "What's wrong?" he asked, his eyes filling with concern. You put on a fake smile. "Nothing," you said. Harry looked at you suspiciously and then nodded, understanding that you didn't want to talk about it. From then on, he went out of his way to turn your day around. He could fight the Dark Lord and live with the Dursleys. But one thing he couldn't stand, was seeing you sad.

R O N: You and Ron were both having bad days. You had been late to two classes and Ron had been late to five. You had a few unfortunate run ins with Malfoy. And to top it all off, you had been given loads of homework. You had went down to the kitchen with Ron, to get some "studying food" from the house elves. Then, you went to face the dreaded pile of homework. "Well, grab your quill. It's not gonna do itself," you said miserably. After a while the both of you were feeling very stressed. Ron yawned and pulled you into his arms. "Ron we have work," you said sleepily. "We'll take a small break," he said. "Mkay," you agreed and cuddled into Ron's arms.

D R A C O: Every single thing that could possibly go wrong, happened. You were having the absolute worst day. Pansy and her gang of Slytherin girls had knocked all your books on the ground and called you some nasty names. Naturally, she didn't like you because apparently, you were "stealing" Draco from her. You were late to classes and you had accidentally tripped in the halls multiple times. By the end of the day, you were ready to just try and forget about the whole day. "Angel, what's the matter?" Draco asked when you weren't your happy self. You didn't answer so  Draco smiled at you and began peppering light kisses all over your face that made you giggle. "Aw there's my sunshine," he said and cradled you in his arms.

F R E D: You woke up knowing that it wasn't going to be a great day. You just had this feeling. It was gloomy that day and the dark clouds covering the Sun had caused you to oversleep. Your best friend had to wake you up and tell you that you were about to be late for Charms. You rushed to get ready which resulted in a not-so-pretty look. You hurried to Charms (which you were late for) and you failed to do everything. It was all downhill from there. Once Fred noticed that you were sad, he knew exactly what to do. He tickled you. "Fred...please...stop," you gasped in between giggles. That always did the trick.

G E O R G E: Every prank that you had attempted to play today, went wrong. And, get this, you had accidentally walked into one of your own pranks. You weren't feeling great and you'll bet that George noticed. You were one of the few things that he actually paid attention to. "Baby girl, why are you not smiling?" he asked, very confused. "I'm fine," you said, sadly. George frowned. "No, you're not. Why don't you just tell me?" he asked, pouting his lip. You finally gave in and told him all about what had happened that day. "Well, I could always help you with a prank," he suggested. You smiled that mischievous smile that you were known for and you and George began plotting.

N E V I L L E: Neville had experience with bad days. How could he not? He's had plenty of them. So, when he noticed that you were having one, he tried to think back to what made him feel better. Well, there hadn't really been anyone there for him before he met you, so he decided that he would be the one to comfort you. "Princess," he said quietly when he saw you frowning at your books. "C'mere," he instructed and opened his arms. You walked over to him and let him hold you for a while. Just having him with you made you feel better.

O L I V E R: Oliver always did the same thing when you were having a bad day. He would fly you over to the Quidditch pitch because he knew that this was a place where you would both feel comfortable. He would sit with you in the bleachers and scoop you into his lap. "Don't be sad baby. I don't want you to be sad," he said. You gave him a small smile. "There you go. There's that smile that I love," he said happily and kissed your nose, earning a small giggle from you. All he ever really wanted was for you to be happy.

(A/N: Heyyyy! Here's this one. I hope you liked this!)