43: Pick Up Lines and Replies

(A/N: Well Draco's has a little story with it for all the Draco lovers!)

H A R R Y: Pick up line: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Your Reply: No but I do think I scraped my knee when I climbed out of hell.

R O N: Pick up line: Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date? 

Your Reply: How about no.

D R A C O: You were walking down the hall. There were a few other people with you, but not many. Draco Malfoy was among those people. Apparently, your shoelaces were untied. Draco Malfoy stepped in front of you. "Here. Let me tie your shoes. I don't want you falling for anyone else," he said, adding a wink for good measure. You giggled at the ridiculous pick up line. But, you ignored him and continued on your way, your shoelaces still untied. Ironically, you tripped and fell...right into Cedric Diggory's arms. "I guess you're really falling for me," Cedric said, gazing into your eyes. This didn't make Draco very happy. So, he marched over to you, took you out of Cedric's arms, picked you up, and threw you over his shoulder. You tried to kick and wiggle your way out of his grasp, all the while, laughing. "Put me down!" you giggled. "I told you I didn't want you falling for anyone else," he smiled.

F R E D: Pick Up Line: There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off of you.

Your Reply: Okay keep it in your pants Weasley.

G E O R G E: Pick Up Line: It's not my fault I fell in love. You're the one that tripped me.

Your Reply: And if you ever say something as cheesy as that again, I'll trip you a second time.

N E V I L L E: Pick Up Line: Did heaven hurt because-No wait let me start over!

Your Reply: *giggles*

O L I V E R: Pick Up Line: You're a Chaser? Because I was sure you were a Keeper.

Your Reply: I'm a Seeker you half-wit.

(A/N: Don't worry, I'll do He Cheats next. I just thought that we should take a break from sad preferences! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! IMMA GO GET SOME FREE CANDY!)