66: Patching Things Up

(A/N: First Big Fight Part 2. Okay so the original request was that Y/n goes out into the rain, so yeah that's why they'll be kind of repetitive in that aspect)

H A R R Y: "Y/n wait!" Harry cried from behind you as you tried to dry your tears. You had gone outside for a breather, but the skies were grey and gloomy and soon, water began to fall. You didn't mind though, you liked the rain. As soon as Harry saw you cry, his eyes completely softened. "Hey," he spoke gently, removing a strand of your damp hair out of you face. "Go away Potter," you grumbled. "No, not until you listen," he said firmly. You turned to face him as if to say go ahead. "I was a complete douche to say what I said and I want you to know that you have absolutely no reason to be insecure because every bit of you is so perfect and I'm so damn lucky to be able to call you mine," Harry said, just speaking his mind. You smiled. That was all you wanted to hear. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him close to you, the rain pounding down on the both of you. He snaked his arms around your waist, cherishing holding you.

R O N: You rolled your eyes as Ron walked out of the room. His words hurt like hell, but you tried to ignore the pain. So, you pulled out a book and settled into an armchair, trying to take Ronald Weasley off of your mind. Soon, the tapping of rain on the window sounded peacefully through the room, making you look up. It was only lightly sprinkling outside, but you knew that Ron was probably out there and even though you were angry with him, you still cared about him a whole lot and you knew that if you didn't go and get him yourself, he would just stay outside and catch an awful cold. So, you grabbed a coat and set out to find him. It didn't take you long but eventually, you found him in deep conversation with Harry. "I messed up really bad. I mean, I made her feel like she's not important to me. How stupid is that? I mean, she means the world to me. She's my everything," you heard him say. You smiled softly and decided to make your presence known. "Hey Ron. Y-You should probably come inside with me. You're gonna catch a cold," you said. He turned to you and smiled, walking up to you and just embracing you tightly. "I love you so much Y/n."

D R A C O: You pushed your way out of the castle and out into the courtyard for some fresh air. You just needed some time to think. But, of course, Draco wouldn't let you have a single peaceful moment to yourself as he came stomping behind you. "Y/n can we just talk about this?" he yelled as you stepped outside and saw that rain was pouring from the sky. Perfect. "There's nothing to talk about Malfoy," you said quietly, knowing that if you spoke any louder, you'd cry. There was a silence between you, Draco knew he'd messed up. "Listen Y/n-" he began his apology only to be cut off. "Honestly Draco, do you know how much it hurts? Seeing someone you really love flirt with someone else? It's awful," you said, finally letting your tears fall. He gently turned you to face him before wiping away your tears. "God, I did this?" he asked, seeing you cry broke his heart. You didn't say anything, you were cold and sad and you just needed him. He pulled you into his arms as you shivered. "I'm sorry Sunshine," he repeated over and over, just holding you tightly. "Besides," he smiled sweetly, "she wasn't even that cute. Nothing compared to my angel."

F R E D: The bad weather matched your bad mood. You weren't really sad, you were just angry. Fred knew how much you loved that band and he was just a jerk in general. It was sprinkling but only lightly as you stormed outside. You on you forearms up against the balcony, letting the raindrops slightly dampen your hair. It slowly started raining harder and harder the air became colder and colder. Suddenly, there was a voice from the doorway behind you. "Y/n, come inside. You're gonna catch a cold out here," the voice said gently, you recognized it as Fred's. "I'm fine," you replied, not even turning around to greet him and not even caring to shout at him. "Come on. I don't want you to get sick babe," he repeated his request. "Just go back inside without me. Why would you want me to come with if I'm so...annoying?" you asked poisonously. Fred sighed. "Oh, that's what this is about," he said and you nodded. "Beautiful, I didn't mean that. I've just been stressed all day and I took it out on you. I'm sorry," he apologized, his voice riddled with regret. "Well I am cold," you mumbled, walking into his open arms. It was your way of accepting his apology.

G E O R G E: George wasn't going to let you go that easily. His twin gave him a sympathetic look before George got up to go after you. "Y/n listen!" he shouted after you as you quickly walked down the corridor. You needed to get out of that castle, you needed some fresh air. You had always thought that George enjoyed your company as much as you enjoyed his, but apparently you were wrong. You were "clingy". When you made it outside finally, you realized that it was just completely pouring. You didn't mind though. George, finally catching up to you, grabbed your arm to turn you around. "Baby girl let me talk," he begged. "I'm sorry," you interrupted quietly. "F-For what?" he asked, surprised by your apology. "I didn't mean to be clingy," you replied, even quieter than before. A part of you knew that you were being unfair and that George was just speaking his feelings, but it still hurt. "No, no, no. Baby, I love spending time with you and I love that you'd rather be with me than with your other friends and it's cute when you're clingy. It makes me feel like you love me," he said. "You don't have to say that," you shook your head. He rolled his eyes. You didn't get it. "Y/n," he said, "I really mean it. I love you."

N E V I L L E: You ran your fingers through your hair. You knew that you'd messed up. Truth is, you really didn't mind it when Neville was being protective, it was cute. You were just too proud sometimes to admit that you wanted Neville to protect you like he does. You snapped out of your thoughts by the rhythmic tapping of drops of water against the glass window near where you were sitting. You looked outside and saw that Neville was leaning against the stone wall outside of the castle. "He's gonna get cold," you murmured to yourself before heading outside to bring him back into the castle and maybe to apologize. You didn't know how to approach him. You knew that you'd screwed up and you felt awful, but you didn't have very good...social skills, so you weren't sure how to address the situation. "Hey Neville," you greeted. He turned towards you,just realizing that you were here. "You're gonna get cold," he mumbled, walking over to you and wrapping you in a warm embrace. "Why do you care? I was a bitch," you said, puzzled. "Just because I'm hurt doesn't mean I stopped caring," he said ("And don't say bitch, that's a bad word," he added quickly). "I'm sorry Neville. To be completely honest. I love it when you want to protect me and I'm just too prideful to admit sometimes," you confessed. "Really?" he asked, breaking out into a huge grin. "Really," you replied.

O L I V E R: You were currently sitting on a bench sulking in the rain. Sounds pathetic, right? You just wished you were more like Catherine. She was pretty, popular, and not a complete nerd. All qualities which you wished you'd possessed. You were questioning why Oliver even liked you when you saw someone approaching you. Why none other than Oliver Wood. Probably coming to break up with me so that he can be with Catherine, you thought to yourself. "Hey baby girl," he greeted, sitting on the bench right next to you. "What do you want?" you asked, brushing a piece of soaked hair out of your face. "I just-do I really talk about her that much?" he asked. "If by that much, you mean every second that you're with me, then yes, you do talk about her that much," you replied. Oliver let out a sad sigh. "I don't mean to," he said softly. "Well you do," you snapped. "Goddammit," he said angrily, hanging his head. The anger, however, seemed to be directed at himself. "How could I be so stupid? I have the most perfect girl right here a-and all  I do is talk about some-some nobody," he said. "Y-You mean you don't like Catherine?" you asked in surprise. "Of course not. I love you. Why can't you get it through that pretty little mind of yours?" he laughed. "And you do realize that my eyes are Y/e/c, right?" you asked, referring to his previous comment. "Yes and they're beautiful."

(A/N: Honestly crying because Neville)