35: She Finds Out You Self Harm

TRIGGER WARNING: If you are easily triggered please, please, PLEASE (with a cherry on top) refrain from reading this because I care if you hurt yourself and I WILL NOT STAND FOR BEAUTIFUL PPL HURTING THEMSELVES!

H E R M I O N E: You had told yourself that you were only going to do a few cuts. Long story short, a few turned into a lot and the cuts that you thought that would relieve your pain, were just making you sadder, but you kept going. You had been acting strange and distant lately, so Hermione did what Hermione Granger does best. Hit the books. She researched your symptoms and began to become very worried. There was a pounding on the door. "Y-Y/n are you okay?" she asked, her voice full of concern. "Fine," you tried to say, but it came out as a sob. "That's it Y/n. I'm coming in," Hermione said. There was no time to try and hide the bloody mess on your arm. "Oh dear Y/n," she said. She used a quick spell to clean up the blood and rushed over to you, enveloping you in her arms. You were sobbing into her shoulder. "It's okay lovely. I've got you. Shhhhh don't cry. I've got you," Hermione cooed and you two stayed like that for hours.

L U N A: Luna had noticed that you were acting weird. Well, weirder than you normally acted. She didn't really think much of it at the time. Potions was your best subject and it was your favorite time of day. Whenever Snape threw a question at the class, you were the one that was able to answer it. Severus Snape's lips curled up into a smile as he was about to ask a rather difficult question to the class. Your hand shot up as soon as the question had been said. Luna noticed that when your hand went up, your sleeve slipped down your arm and red marks were visible. She also noticed how quick you were to cover them up. After classes, Luna didn't seem to want to stop hugging you. "Okay, what is this all about?" you asked. For a second she didn't say anything. She didn't want to say the wrong thing. "I think that if I make you feel more loved, you won't want to hurt yourself anymore," she replied in her normal, dreamy tone. And she was right.

G I N N Y: Ginny Weasley was angry at the world at the moment. She had just found the love of her life laying on the ground, covered in blood. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT THAT WAS OKAY?!?" she yelled while she cleaned up the blood, being careful not to harm you any further. "I'm sorry," you sniffled quietly. "SORRY?! YOU JUST HURT MY BABY AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS SORRY?!?" she continued to yell. You just shrugged sadly. Ginny saw your sadness and her eyes softened. "I guess I'm just upset that I have the most perfect girl in the world, and she hurts herself. It just frustrates me that I can't make you see what I see," Ginny said, more gently than her last statements. You looked up at her with tears in your eyes. "You don't mean that," you said softly. Ginny had to contain the anger that rose inside her. "I do mean it. I really do Y/n. Why can't you just see that?" she asked. You layed your head on Ginny's shoulder. She really did mean it.

(A/N: Like in the last author's note, come talk to me if you're feelin' sad because we could talk about it or talk about something else. Ya know, whatever. I hope you liked this!)