41: Song Preference: Never Be

Based off Never Be by 5 Seconds of Summer

H A R R Y: When I'm with you I'm never alone

Just when Harry thought that he was all alone and that no one could understand all the pressure and pain that he was going through, you showed up. You didn't ask for any explanation, you just tried to comfort him best you could. You would hug him and cuddle him and kiss him until he felt better. "I don't want you to ever feel alone," you told him and he pulled you to his chest and smiled at you. "When I'm with you I'm never alone," he said and placed a kiss on the top of your head.

R O N: I see myself here in your eyes Stay awake 'till the sunrise

You and Ron were currently sitting in the Gryffindor common room at what must have been at least 3am. You both had blankets wrapped around your shoulders and you were very deep in a game of chess. You were looking at the board trying to determine your next move. Ron felt a wave of love for you wash over him as you were in deep concentration. He loved you so much and he loved staying up until the sunrise as long as it was with you.

D R A C O: I want to hold you, hold you all night I want to tell you that you're all mine

You came back from your classes very tired. You were up until a ridiculous hour the night before trying to study for a History of Magic exam that you had completely forgotten about. Draco noticed how tired you were and picked you up bridal style. Then he lied down with you. He pulled you close and held you tightly. You felt warm, protected, and even more sleepy. You felt yourself drift into a peaceful sleep to the sound of Draco talking about how lucky he was that you were his and his alone.

F R E D: We'll never be as young as we are now

Fred was very good at something and that was having fun. He always said that you were never guaranteed tomorrow to be with each other, so you should live in the moment. You were currently throwing enchanted snowballs that never miss their target at unsuspecting victims. You watched as a mischievous grin spread across Fred's face as Severus Snape turned the corner. You looked at him with wide eyes and shook your head. He ignored you and threw the snowball anyways, hitting Snape square in his big nose. You started giggling and Fred just looked at you with adoration.

G E O R G E: I need your love to guide me back home

After the battle, George was traumatized with everything that had happened. How can one person go through all that and not be traumatized? He felt sad and cold and lonely. You were talking to Harry and Ginny about their upcoming wedding while George sat alone at the house that you two had bought together. It didn't feel like home there. He was happy at home and this was not that. You know that when George is upset he gets clingy so you decided to head home. As soon as you walked through the door he attacked you with a hug. When he felt you hug back, he knew. He was finally home. (A/N: I'm so sorry. I don't know what my problem is with sad George preferences. Why are you guys letting me do this?!?)

N E V I L L E: I feel our hands intertwined Hear our hearts beating in time

Neville was in his happy place. And that was with you. He was holding you close to him. Your head was against his chest and his fingers were laced in yours. He would stay this way forever if he could. He would love to slip away from being good enough to be his brave parent's son or to be courageous enough to fit in with the other Gryffindors. You were asleep and he smiled at your sound breathing. You were so peaceful. He loved and cherished times like this. He loved and cherished you.

O L I V E R: Let's seize the day Let's run away Don't let the colors fade to grey

You were trying to fall asleep but you just couldn't. You were tossing and turning in your bed when you heard a light tapping on your window. At first you thought that you were imagining it, but then you finally decided to go check it out. You opened the window to see none other than Oliver Wood on his broomstick. "Oh my Godric, Oliver what are you doing?" you asked. "C'mon the stars are beautiful tonight," he said. You smiled at your boyfriend and hopped on the broom. You were flying around and Oliver was just enjoying your company. "The stars are beautiful, but not as beautiful as you," he said. "I swear if you ever say something as cheesy as that ever again, I will slap you," you said, making him chuckle.

(A/N: Oh my dark lord these are so unbalanced like Oliver's and George's are so much longer than everyone else's. Anyways, do we have any 5sos fans? Do I have any fellow Hood girls?)