51: He's Feeling Clingy

H A R R Y: You were talking to your friends and Harry was being all over you. He was being like that lately, not that you were complaining, but you weren't sure why. "You'll never guess what I overheard in the hall," one of your friends began and you were all eager to hear the story. Meanwhile, Harry had his arms wrapped around your waist and was peppering kisses on your cheek. "I see your boyfriend is getting a little bit needy," another one of your friends giggled. You turned around and hugged him back and planted a light kiss on his lips. "You okay?" you asked. He pulled you to his chest. "Now I am," he said.

R O N: Ron hadn't been acting like himself since his fight with Harry and Hermione. So, he went to you, the only one who knew how to make him feel better. He'd been really clingy though. "Wow. I'm really flattered that I'm your second choice," you giggled as he hugged you. He just shook his head and kissed you lightly. You buried your head in his chest, making him chuckle. "You'll always be my first choice," he whispered.

D R A C O: You were trying to have a friendly conversation with you Potions partner, but Draco was making it very difficult. He had his arms wrapped around your waist from behind and was laying his head on your shoulder. "Okay, well I'm going to go get some homework done," you said. "I'll go with you!" Draco said and grabbed your hand. "Hey Blondey, what's your problem?" you asked. "I don't know. I just want to be with you. Problem?" he asked. You certainly weren't complaining. "No," you smiled and kissed him softly.

F R E D: Fred was acting strange. He normally would be out and about, selling his products to unsuspecting First Years, but he wasn't. He was insisting on staying with you all day. It was a weekend so their were no classes and you were just chilling. Fred came over and lifted you into his lap. When you wanted to read, he wouldn't let you move from your place in his arms. "What's wrong?" you asked. He didn't say anything, just shrugged. He didn't have to explain why he was sad. You just wanted to help make it better.

G E O R G E: You were confused. Fred, George's best friend, had just asked if he wanted to help him with a prank, his favorite pass time...and he said no. When you heard this, your head shot up to look at him. Fred shrugged, puzzled, and left the room. He walked over and sat down with you. He must have noticed the utter confusion in your eyes. "I'd rather be with girl," he said and kissed your forehead. You smiled and lied your head on his shoulder.

N E V I L L E: (A/N: To be honest, I feel like Neville acts like this all the time and it's adorable.) You had spent the whole day with Neville and you had a lot of fun. Now, you just wanted to sit and read.  But Neville had a different idea. He sat next to you and rested his head on your shoulder. "Neville baby, what's wrong?" you asked. He was being more clingy than normal. "Nothing. I just feel like being with you. It makes me happy," he said, making you smile.

O L I V E R: It was very rare for Oliver to get extremely clingy so you were enjoying it while it lasted. As soon as he got back from Quidditch, he dropped his stuff and enveloped you in a bear hug. "Ew Oliver you're sweaty," you giggled, and tried to escape his embrace. Not on his watch. He just hugged you tighter, smiling. "Love meeeeeee," he said. You planted a kiss on his lips. "I do love you, you idiot," you laughed.

(A/N: You guys should totally follow lohnlover24 and lohnlover32 because they are just the cutest couple ever I can't even.)