23: He Has a Girlfriend

H A R R Y: You looked at Harry sadly. He was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Ginny Weasley in his lap. The thought of her made you want to burst out in tears. It wasn't that you had anything against Ginny, it was just that you had a thing for Harry Potter. He looked so happy with her. You thought that you'd never have that. She gave him a peck on the lips which made him smile. This made you even more sad. "Are you okay Y/n?" asked the dreamy voice that you recognized as Luna Lovegood. You put on a fake smile. "I'm fine Luna. Thanks," you said and walked off. Later that day, in potions (you sat next to Harry), he noticed you bad mood. "Why're you so sad?" he asked. Him talking to you made you happy. You two might talk often. But you'd never be Ginny Weasley.

R O N: You and Ron had been best friends for as long as you could remember. You had always had a bit of a crush on him. That's why it hurt so much to see him with Lavender Brown. You rolled your eyes whenever she called him "Won Won". "I hate to be the deliverer of bad news Lavender, but Ron's name isn't 'Won Won'," you said irritably one day. Ron gave you a weird look. Later, you two were hanging out like you always did. "I have to go. Lavender wants to meet me by the lake," Ron said, standing up. "Oh...her," you said, disgust clear in your voice. "What's your problem?" he asked. "My problem is that she's no good for you," you said. "Since when do you care?" he asked. "Since I'm you  best friend," you said, raising your voice. "WELL I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" he yelled. "THEN I WON'T BE HERE TO GIVE YOU ANY!" you screamed back. "FINE!" "FINE!" With that, Ron stomped out of the room.

D R A C O: How could you not know that Pansy and Draco were going out? Pansy had gone around telling everyone the news that day. "Did you guys hear? Drac-y and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean it was bound to happen. It's love," she squawked to anyone that would listen. Even though you and Malfoy were arch-enemies, you always kind of liked him. But, of course, you knew that it would never work out. He hated you. But you never really thought about him going out with other girls. Oh, and there was one more thing. Pansy hated you too. And even worse, she was onto your little crush. This is why, whenever she walked down the hallway, hand in hand with Malfoy, she would give you a smug look because she knew that you knew you could never have was she had.  Little did you know, Draco was only dating Pansy Parkinson to  make you jealous. He loved you to the point where he would do anything to capture your attention. But he would never tell anyone that.

F R E D: You didn't want to go to the Yule Ball. Why? Because your crush, Fred Weasley, was taking Angelina to the Ball. You didn't have a date and you doubted that anyone was going to ask you. That was until Viktor Krum approached you. You never thought that he would ask you. Every girl wanted to go with him. But to think he chose you. You seemed to be one of the only girls at Hogwarts that wasn't supposedly in love with Krum. As the night of the ball arrived you stared at yourself in the mirror, debating whether or not you looked presentable enough. You were wearing a midnight blue dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the bottom. When Fred caught sight of you he couldn't help but stare. "Fred Weasley, I swear to Godric if you're staring at that Y/n girl again I'll-I'll..." Angelina began. "I wasn't, I promise my love," he said. It was a lie.

G E O R G E: You frowned as Katie Bell and George Weasley walked down the hall, hand in hand. They had been going out for a total of 3 weeks and 2 days and you were still waiting for them to break up. But unfortunately, the red-headed boy seemed to be deeply in love. But the good news was that one of your good friends, Fred, agreed that Katie was bad for George. In fact, he was just telling you about an argument that the twins had just had concerning the girl. It was because Katie Bell was always bossing George around. He would make him do her homework and do all her bidding. George was just blinded by her pretty looks. The poor boy thought that he was, quote unquote "in love".

N E V I L L E: Hannah Abott, the Hufflepuff girl was dating Neville. The Neville that you had always thought was the most adorable thing on the planet. What Neville didn't know, was that Hannah was just dating him on a bet. You may or may have not overheard a conversation she was having with her group of friends that went a little something like this. "Ugh do I really have to?" "Yes Hannah. You lost. You have to go out with that Neville kid." "But-" "No but's. Just do it." You were utterly disgusted with the girls. They can't just play with emotions like that, you thought. You decided that you should talk to Hannah about it. "Um listen. I know why you're dating Neville and I just wanted you to know that I think what you're doing is very wrong and he'll be very hurt if he finds out," you said. Hannah scoffed. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind. He won't find out. But in the mean time, keep your nose outta my business," she said and left you standing there, unsure how to feel.

O L I V E R: You knew exactly what Alicia Spinnet was up to. She was dating your crush, Oliver Wood. Nearly everyone knew that. But, one day you were wondering around Hogsmede, when you came across something very interesting. You saw Alicia snogging Dean Thomas! Alicia was cheating on Oliver. You thought that you would tell Wood immediately, but you later figured out that that wasn't the best idea. He didn't believe you, he just smiled. "You're jealous, aren't you Y/n?" he asked, smirking. "What? No. I'm not joking. I saw Alicia snogging Dean somewhere in Hogsmede," you said. "Oh come off it! She wouldn't do that," Oliver rolled his eyes. "She did!" you said, getting angry. "Stop lying," he yelled. "I'm not! You'll see! You'll find out somehow! And when you do, you find another shoulder to cry on!" you yelled and stormed off.

Requested by: aestheticlands Thanks for requesting! I love this idea so much!!!

(A/N: Part 2??????)