64: Valentine's Day

(A/N: Okay so since Valentine's Day is on Sunday, I thought that the appropriate thing to do is to drop everything and write a Valentine's Day preference. So here we go)

H A R R Y: Harry really wanted to make it special for you. You'd done so much for him and he couldn't think of anything that he could do to show you how much you mean to him. Usually, you get mad at him for buying you gifts and things that you didn't need, but Valentine's Day was his excuse to spoil you and shower you in flowers and teddy bears and other things that he knew you would love. You pretended to hate that he was getting you stuff, but you secretly loved that he loved to show you, the one he loves, how much he loves you. Much love.

R O N: Ron wasn't really good at a day where he was supposedly forced to display his affection for you in front of...like...other humans. He thought that since all the other girls' boyfriends were doing sweet and romantic things for you, he'd at least give it a shot. So, he got a thin piece of string and a charm that represented a sweet inside joke between the two of you and strung it onto the string to make a miserable looking necklace. It might not have been much, but it meant the world to you.

D R A C O: Draco Malfoy was too swag for Valentine's Day. He didn't like what it stood for at all. Don't get me wrong, he had nothing against love in general, after all, he was in love with you, but he didn't like the idea of having a day to show love when, if there's someone that you really care about, you should show them everyday, not just on some stupid holiday. You agreed 100%. However, that didn't mean that he didn't get you something nice because he would never pass up a chance to spoil his angel.

F R E D: I think that we all know that Fred would probably make a huge deal about things on Valentine's Day. He would play all your favorite pranks on all your least favorite people. He would argue with people about how his girlfriend is better than their girlfriend. And just generally piss people off all day in honor of his baby girl. You loved it.

G E O R G E: Like his twin, George would also make Valentine's Day a big thing for you two. But, it was all one big surprise. You set out to find him, but he was nowhere to be seen. You figured that his twin knew where he was, so you asked him, but Fred had no idea either. So, you looked all day without any luck. But at the end of the day, you were looking out the window when fireworks lit up the dark sky and read: Happy Valentine's Day Y/n! Then, George showed up beside you, smiling like an idiot.

N E V I L L E: oKAY HI SO I THINK WE ALL KNOW THAT NEVILLE WOULD BE THE CUTEST THING EVER ON VALENTINE'S DAY LIKE BCUZ HE'S SO SWEET LIKE HE WOULD GET U SO MANY PRESENTS AND HOLD UR HAND SO THAT HE CAN SHOW YOU OFF AND ASK HIS GRAN FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE YOU SMILE AND ASFKSHGFJSHG;KJFD FIND ME A NEVILLE PLZ.

O L I V E R: Oliver loves the idea of Valentine's Day. Normally, he likes to show you off to all his friends, but on Valentine's Day, he gets to do it ever more so. He'll definitely show more PDA than normal, especially around other guys and he would always be trying to top the romance of any other couple around you at the moment to make you feel like you were the most special person in the world.

(A/N: Whew! Almost lost my cool on Neville's. I'm really sorry about how actually stupid i wrote this, but it was fun for me lol)