21: How You Sleep

H A R R Y: Normally, Harry couldn't sleep unless you were in his arms, safe. So, you fell asleep in his arms. It was as simple as that. He would have nightmares a lot (mostly about losing you) so he made sure that you were always safe and sound.

R O N: You and Ron didn't normally make all that much physical contact when you slept. But, he was always touching you somehow, just to make sure that you were there. Most of the time, it was something small like your hands touching as you fell asleep.

D R A C O: Draco desperately needed you in his arms when you two slept. He needed to know that you weren't going to get taken away from him. You fell asleep with your head on his chest while he kept an iron grip on you. He didn't want you to slip away.

F R E D: You and Fred were all over the place. You two didn't think that it was very interesting to sleep the same way every night. So, you changed it up every once in a while to jazz things up a little bit. But, no matter what, he wanted to hold you every night.

G E O R G E: When you and George fell asleep, it never failed to look like a tangled mess. You two just fell asleep wherever you were at the moment. He would pull you as close as possible and just enjoy having you with him.

N E V I L L E: Neville always thought that he was so lucky to have you. Therefore, he couldn't afford for you to slip away from him. You would fall asleep with your foreheads touching and him, holding you as close as possible.

O L I V E R: Oliver was always up, it seemed like. He didn't sleep much, and he was totally fine with that. You on the other hand, needed sleep. Most of the time he would watch you fall asleep. Not in a creepy way, more like a loving way, and he would cradle you in his arms while you slept peacefully.

(A/N: Sorry that this one was so short. Just a reminder that I do take requests so....yeah. Anyways thanks for 5.8k reads!!! That's amazing and you guys are amazing. Thanks for reading byeeee!)