37: The First Time You See Him Cry

Requested by: ImASquirrel_ Thanks for requesting!

H A R R Y: You were walking back from the library. You walked into the Common Room to find it mainly empty except for one boy. Harry was sat on one of the armchairs closest to the fire. He had his head in his hands and he was...crying? "Harry," you spoke gently. His head shot up and he attempted to dry his tears quickly before you saw, but it was obviously too late. You walked over to him and he pulled you into his lap. "Are you okay?" you whispered. He pulled you to him so that your head was against his chest. "I'm fine now that you're here baby," he said. "What's wrong?" you asked with a pout that Harry knew he could never resist. "It's hard. Being 'The Chosen One' or 'The Boy Lived'. I feel like everyone has these huge expectations that I'll never be able to meet and I feel like I'm letting everyone down," he explained. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "Don't think like that," you said softly and you kissed again, but this time, he kissed you.

R O N: Ron had been having a very bad day. Everything that could have possibly went wrong did just that. He was already moody and he needed someone to vent to. You sat next to him in the Common Room after everyone had already gone to bed. "What's wrong?" you asked. He said nothing but  hugged you and buried his face in the crook of your neck. After a while you realized that he had begun to cry. You couldn't hear it besides his quiet sniffles. "Ron," you said, making him look up to face you. His eyes were red and puffy from the tears. You brushed your lips against his, making his breathing slow and he calmed down. "Tell me what happened," you said. It wasn't a question, it was an order. "I'll never be as good as Fred and George or Percy or Ginny at anything," he mumbled quietly. It was the first time he'd voiced his insecurity to you. "You'll always be the best to me. Never forget that," you said gently, making him crack the first smile of the day.

D R A C O: Draco had seemed so stressed lately and you were determined to figure out what was going on. So, one day you followed him into the Room of Requirement because he has had you extremely worried lately. He pulled the cover off of a giant cabinet, but suddenly he became overwhelmed with emotion. He sat down with his head in his hands and you could hear soft sobs coming from him. "Draco?" you said softly, making him jump. "It's just me. Don't worry," you said, walking over to him. He had tears streaming down his face. "What is all of this?" you asked him. He decided that it was time to tell you about his task and just hope that you wouldn't leave him. "I'm doing it all to protect you. He says that i-if I don't d-do this, he'll k-kill you," Draco stuttered. You hugged him and buried your head in his chest. "Don't worry. I've got you. I'm not going anywhere," you cooed soothingly, making him feel much better.

F R E D: (A/N: Let's play a fun game called Let's Pretend That Fred is Still Alive yay :D) You were very fond of the memory that you had of the first time you saw Fred cry. He was normally a very happy soul and the first time you saw him cry was no different. There had been about a year of preparation and a decade of daydreaming just for this moment. The rest of your wedding party had already made their way down the aisle and it was your turn. You took a deep breath and took your first step down the aisle. Fred's breath got caught in his throat. He was so overwhelmed with pure joy that he was going to marry the girl of his dreams,  he began to cry. He smiled widely and wiped the tear with his sleeve. You made it to him at last and he took your hands in his. "You look so beautiful Y/n," he whispered. You would remember that moment for the rest of your life.

G E O R G E: George was sobbing. He seemed like there would be no happiness in his life ever again. How could he be happy without his best friend, his partner in crime, his twin? Fred Weasley was one of the many among the dead. When you found out, you instantly went to find George. He must be crushed, you thought. And you were absolutely right. "He won't talk. Not to anybody," Mrs. Weasley said when you found the grieving family. "But, if anyone can get him to calm down, it's you," she said with a sad smile. You nodded and headed over to your boyfriend who was silently crying, curled up in a ball. The only thing you knew to do was hug him. That always made him feel better when he was having a particularly bad day. "H-he's gone," George muttered. "No. Not really," you said, slightly rocking him back and forth. He was silent and all he did was hug you back tightly. You really did calm him down.

N E V I L L E: You knew that Neville wasn't the most popular guy in school, but you didn't know that he was bullied daily. When you asked him how his day was, he conveniently forgot to mention the part when the older kids pushed him around and tripped him and kicked him. The corridors were empty and all was quiet as you were walking until you heard soft sniffles. You turned to corner to see Neville, sitting on the ground, hugging his knees to his chest. "A-are they gone?" he asked. "What happened?" you asked, crouching next to him to examine his bloody lip. "N-nothing," he answered. "Oh Neville," you said, throwing your arms around him. He needed comfort and he hugged you tightly. "I'm okay. I'm okay. You're here with me, so I'm okay," he said. He pulled you into his lap. This is how he calmed himself. You kissed his nose making him chuckle adorably. "Okay. Let's get your lip cleaned up," you said and helped him up. He'd be alright as long as he was with you.

O L I V E R: Oliver didn't cry. Well he did but he never showed anyone. He wanted to look tough and unbreakable like everyone expected him to be. One day, you had to deliver a letter to him for Professor McGonagall. You walked into the empty Common Room to see Oliver's trembling figure by the flickering fire. You rushed over to him. "Ollie? What the hell happened?" you asked. He tried to play it off like he wasn't even crying but he knew that you weren't stupid. "Okay. Tell me what really happened," you demanded. "It's nothing," he said. "Nothing?!? Oliver it is not nothing. Tell me right now," you said. "It's just...I don't know what to do. You know, after we graduate Hogwarts. It scares me to think about it. I have no skills besides Quidditch. What am I gonna do?" he asked. "I know it's scary and I thought of that too, but we can do this. Together," you said, grabbing his hand. Together.

(A/N: I don't know what's with me and my strange obsession with putting Fred's death into George's preference. I have a problem. And thank you for 35k reads!!! You guys slay!)