31: He Talks About You

Before You Are Dating!!!!

Requested By: 221Bfangirl Thanks for requesting love! (P.S. You're so sweet in my comments! Thanks for the love!)

H A R R Y: Harry was walking with Ron and Hermione when he caught sight of you. He's had his eye on you since first year. "Dude when are you gonna tell her?" Ron asked, referring to his little crush on you. "I don't know. I just-I just love everything about her and it's irritating that I can't bring myself to think of anything else but her. There's nothing that I'd love more than for her to be mine," Harry vented. Hermione, being far more experienced in romance than Ron, said that a girl would like to just be told if a guy likes her. Harry nodded and walked over to you.

R O N (With a guest appearance by: The Weasley Twins!): Fred and George Weasley walked towards the Gryffindor table where there little brother, Ron, sat looking a bit sad. "What's wrong little brother?" Fred asked, taking a seat. Ron gestured towards you. "Y/n Y/l/n is what's wrong," Ron sighed. "Ah yes. Did you insult her? She can be a bit firey," George said. "What? No. It's just-Look at her! She's so-so..." Ron was at a loss of words to describe you. The twins smiled. "Oh I see," they said in unison. They began to give Ron ridiculous advice about girls. Sometimes, Ron just wished he could have normal brothers.

D R A C O: Draco had developed a bit of a crush on you, even though he'd only said so to Crabbe and Goyle. They caught him staring dreamily at you in Potions. "Earth to Malfoy," Goyle said, waving his hand in front of Draco's eyes. He snapped out of it. "Hm? What?" he asked as if he had just woken up. "You've gotta tell her mate," Crabbe suggested. "Oh yes. Brilliant idea. Tell my mortal enemy that I'm completely mad for her and that I want nothing more than for her to be mine. Why didn't I think of that?" Draco asked sarcastically. But he really did want to tell you. But he would never admit to Crabbe that he had actually had a good idea.

F R E D: Fred and George told each other everything. They had no secrets. That's exactly what put them in the position that they were in. They were sitting in the empty Common Room at around 3 A.M. talking about you. "What exactly is it that you love so much about her," George asked. He had just recently found out about Fred's crush on you and he was determined to give his twin good advice. "See this is the problem. Everything about her is perfect to me, but I know that she'll never feel the same way about me," Fred said sadly. George didn't know what to say. He had never before imagined someone not liking his twin. (A/N: Got a little bit of twin love going on here)

G E O R G E: George was sitting at the Gryffindor table next to Fred and Lee Jordan. "If you keep staring at Y/n like that, you're gonna scare her off," Lee said, referring to George's dreamy staring in your direction. "Sorry. It's just that I'm afraid that if I don't ask her out soon, another guy is bound to come along and steal her," George said. "Then just ask her out already," Fred groaned, tired of hearing about George's crush. "It's weird because she's the only girl that I've ever been afraid or nervous to ask on a date. Isn't that weird?" Fred asked. "Awwwww our wittle Georgie wuvs Y/n," Fred and Lee gushed. Needless to say, they teased him for the rest of dinner.

N E V I L L E: Neville went to Ginny and Luna for all his advice on girls (that is, when Gran was unavailable). "Guys, I have a problem," he said. he three of them were sitting under a tree. "Okay. What is it?" Ginny asked. "It's Y/n again. I love everything about her. Like yesterday, I thought that the way to get her off my mind was to find her flaws, but I was...um...kinda sorta staring at her in Charms," Neville blushed, "and I couldn't find a flaw. Not one!" he exclaimed. "Hmmmm this is definitely a tricky one," Ginny said. "You can offer her a pair of Spectrum Specs as a gift," Luna piped in, leaving Neville and Ginny laughing while Luna asked what the joke was.

O L I V E R: Oliver was supposed to have any girl that he wanted. He was Oliver Wood for Godric's sake! But you didn't seem to be falling for him like the other girls were. "I just don't get it," he vented to Harry. "She loves Quidditch. I love Quidditch," Oliver said. "And she's everything that I could ever want in a girl. I just want to be able to call her mine so bad," Oliver whined and Harry saw the desperation in his eyes that he saw when Oliver really wanted to win a match. Was it possible that Oliver loved you more than Quidditch?

(A/N: This took forever sorry bros.)