HEY YOU- YEAH YOU!

Hey everyone! I just want to thank you all so much for all the support that you gave me continuously throughout the journey that I call the ...Back series. Without you guys, I probably would have given up on this book by the third chapter, let alone finish this and the sequel Light My Way Back Home.

So the reason why I am here to annoy you is because of the Watty Awards 2015! Yeah, I decided to enter after heeheedragon97 mentioned it awhile ago to me. So there's this thing called the People's Choice award which is where from August 24 to August 31st, you all go on twitter and use the hashtag #MyWattysChoice and share the link to this story. The top ten voted stories will win the People's Choice Awards, and I dunno I just think it's something you guys might be able to help me with.

So what do you say? Do you guys want to win an award? Share this story's link and use #MyWattyChoice from Aug. 24-31st so we can do this! I believe in you all :)))

Once again, thank you so much and let's see if all of us can win this.

Also! heeheedragon97 and I are working on a Fall Out Boy(YBC)/ My Chemical Romance(Killjoys) crossover on the account AdrenalineSisters all followers WILL get a follow back from the account and me! Go and check out the book, please? Thank you!!

-Stay Classy, Young Volcanoes

•LeaveNoWordsUnspoken