Chapter Thirteen: All The Concrete Words Around Here

OH MY GOD ONE THOUSAND READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! And who knows where the title came from?

||Cole Wentz||First Person||

The next morning, we arrive to the fifth stop of eight in the US.

Broomfield, CO.

I was excited, to be honest. I mean, Pete ended up talking with the guys on the other buses at the last gas station break and we found out that the week following when we leave San Diego and arrive in Vancouver is given to us as a sort of break. We all decided to try out some of the crazy things there, like this zip lining adventure in Whistler, and the guys were insanely interested in Bungee jumping and Skydiving. Needless to say, Elisa shot me daggers all day because she has to go back to work while we will be jumping out of planes that could quite possibly kill us.

But for the sake of remembering the fun times I'm having with these morons, I've officially decided to take up vlogging. Yes, as in while I'm sitting on my lazy ass selling t-shirts and red booty shorts that read 'Are You Nasty?' (totally Brendon's idea) for the next two months, I've decided to grace the insane YoungBlood fandom with videos of our lives. Well, mainly the band's life, because who really gives a shit about Pete Wentz's younger sister? And maybe because I have the teensiest celebrity crush on KickThePJ and I'm praying to God that I'll get famous enough to fly to London's Summer In The City and meet the British YouTube genius.

So, getting back on track, we're at First Bank Centre in Broomfield, CO officially, and I decided to start my first official YouTube video.

"Patrick, come vlog with me." I whine from the back lounge, waving my old red Sony digital camera around, even if nobody can really see me. Within a couple of seconds, the fedora bearing boy skips into the room, plopping down on the couch right next to me.

"Did you just say vlog?" Patrick asks.

"Yes."

"You sound so british. I bet it's all that AmazingPhil and danisnotonfire you watch." Patrick says with a cheeky grin. I shove his arm and shoot him a dirty look.

"You twat! You're forgetting about crabstickz and KickThePJ!" I say judgementally, wagging my pointer finger in a disappointment. He rolls his eyes and lets out a laugh.

"You're even calling people twats!" Patrick says, his eyes squinting as he bellows with laughter. I bite my tongue as I let out a cheeky grin.

"Whoops." I say.

"Okay, okay, vlogging, though?"

"I wanted to capture all the zany stuff we're doing!" I say defensively, my lips curving up in a wide smile. Patrick smirks, tipping his hat like a a fucking dork.

"Okay, then, let's get going." Patrick smiles. Then he looks over at my crappy old camera. "Wait, isn't that one of the older Sony models?"

"Yeah, I want a Canon T3I DSLR camera, but it's really expensive. I don't have that much for it. I was thinking of making a little documentary based off of this tour. Maybe upload behind the scenes clips on YouTube here and there and then edit it all together into one whole video." (A/N: new tour name? it just doesn't feel right calling it the save rock and roll tour. Hmm, maybe the Discomposed Composers tour? Get it? From Now On We're Enemies? Yeah.) I tell him, sighing. Patrick furrows his eyebrows and before speaking.

"That's a good idea. How much does the camera cost?" Patrick asks me, a small smile tugging at his lips. I look down and fidget with my fingers.

"About five hundred bucks." I say. Patrick nods slowly.

"Why can't you just buy it?" Patrick inquires, raising his eyebrows and smacking his gum.

"Well, Mr. Stump, not everyone's a famous rockstar." I tease him, making him grin.