Chapter Twenty Nine: I Wanna Be Your Lost Boy

Dedication to AbbiT2049 for being just amazing and everything! And the comments too! She's a lovely person haha!

||Cole Wentz|| First Person||

He actually kisses me.

The funny thing with this whole scenario is that majority of people say that they've been waiting for this kind of moment to happen for their entire lives. I think that it's different for me and Patrick. The thing is that Patrick and I never really knew that this was something that we kind of needed to happen. We hadn't really realized how much we truly needed each other until our lips collided and we never wanted to part. We thought we loved other people, when really, we were trying to ignore the fact that we loved each other more than just a friend. Can you tell from the look in our eyes that we're going nowhere?

Patrick's hands travel down to sit at a respectable and comfortable position on my waist while my own find their way over his shoulders. I deepen the kiss by leaning into him much more, cherishing the feeling of his lips over my own. I feel myself begin to smile against his mouth, and literally a second later, we're both grinning.

"When you two are done making out," Pete begins, the door to the living room swinging open as he walks in, not even giving us a second look before he's searching through his carry on for something. "We kind of want to start the movie."

I stumble backwards, Patrick and I letting go of each other almost immediately. We blush extremely hard, our faces some sort of matching shade of ruby red. I'm hearing Where Did The Party Go lyrics in my head when I think of how flushed Patrick is. Patrick's head swings in the direction of my brother, also known as his best friend, worry etched in his facial expression. "Pete!"

"Don't act like nothing happened- everyone was pressed up against the door the minute you two walked out." Pete smiles at the both of us, pulling out his black, faux leather wallet and tossing it up in the air just for him to catch it. He continues to repeat this action over again as he continued to speak. "It's about time, though."

"God, Pete." I sigh, leaning against the table, chancing a glance at a still red faced Patrick Stump. He looks over at me with a sheepish grin, twiddling with his jacket zipper slightly as Pete crosses over to us.

"Pizza should be here in half an hour." Pete informs us, grabbing the six pack of Coke bottles off the table. "Congratulations on that cold that should be coming in by tomorrow." Pete smiles, pointing at Patrick, who rolls his eyes and groans. "Didn't think of that one, did you, Stumpy?"

"Shut up," I tell Pete, grabbing a package of skittles in the bag and whipping it at him as he walks away. Pete squeals but catches the candy, running off into the living room. The second Pete is gone, it's quiet between us, and I'm almost certain that Patrick won't say a word.

And then he does.

"Told you I could take it from there." He smiles, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he becomes the sun from the Teletubbies. Well not necessarily because nobody can be like that sun. The Teletubbies were the epitome of creepy; Dad would have an aneurism whenever that show would come on. He thought they were a bunch of child molesters and such. Yeah.

"And you did," I say, turning around to pretend to inspect the contents of the bags. "Just hope you don't regret it."

"And why would I?" Patrick asks with genuine curiosity as he shuffles closer to me. He tilts my head up again when he tries to look me in the eye.

"Because I'm... me." I admit, trying to fascinate myself with one of the many family pack bags of chips. This one was Ruffles, Sour Cream & Onion. Doesn't sound appealing, but it really is delicious. I poke at the top with my fingers, feigning struggle to open the bag. Patrick sighs and takes the bag from me, pulling it open easily.