Wishes

"I just wish you'd get on." I said.

"They always start it, its all their fault." Nathan said.

I rolled my eyes. This was all so immature and pathetic. Both bands are basically the same, they need to grow up.

"Guys, can you please take care of Tom, I really need to get home."
I said. I really should sort things out with Liam.

"I'll drop you off." Siva said whilst grabbing the keys.

"Take care babe, love you." I told Tom whilst giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

We'd reached Liam's house and I was so scared to face Liam. After seeing the way he acted at Tom's house, he could do anything at this point. My wrist is still bruised.

"Thanks Siva, take care of Tom for me, yeah?" I told Siva.

"Sure thing, bye!" Siva said as I walked out the car.

"Hey." I said casually as I walked in the door. I was about to walk straight to my room, but Liam stopped me.

"Jess, I cant believe you. First, sneaking out the house, second, threatening to call the police. How dare you?" Liam said.

"Well, im sorry okay. I was upset with you, and i still cant believe you punched him." I said.

"He deserved that, you know it." Liam replied.

"No, Liam, no he didn't. I'm at no fault in this, and Tom is most definitely not. You do not get to tell me who I date. " I said sternly.

"You need to sort your attitude out, Jessica. He's unworthy of you. Im sorry that I reacted so suddenly but I don't like the guy. " He apologised.

"Keep your pathetic little boy fights to yourselves, I dont want to be involved with them. You guys are just immature. I love Tom and theres nothing you can do about it." I said.

"You're annoying." He said, shaking his head.

"I don't even know why im asking for your permission, but Liam... please please can I date him without your interruptions?" 

He sighed heavily and looked down. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke up.

"Fine. Whatever. But one condition. He's not allowed to step foot in this house. Okay?"

"Thank you Liam! Oh my god you're the best." I said jumping with excitement."

A few days had passed and I hadnt seen Tom since. Id just been spending time with the boys. I was wearing black shorts and a Jessie J sleeveless top. I was sitting on the sofa switching through channels and i saw E! NEWS and it said something about Tom Parker, so i left it on, with the boys sitting next to me. "Tom Parker cheating on Jessica Clark? Well look at these RECENT pictures of him kissing Amy Green!" And it showed a picture aswell. "WHAT?!" I shouted with tears streaming down my face. "Shh sweetie, its okay, dont cry." Niall reassured me before pulling me into a hug. HOW DARE TOM? I cried myself to sleep that night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay let me just clear this up to people that are confused. This is a 1D fan fiction, not a The Wanted one and TW will be out of the story very soon. also, dont send me hate for making TW sound like the good guys, because trust me, I don't like TW at all so ...